The Best White Christmas Tree In 2020
During Christmas, it’s the chance to spend time with the people you love while filling your home with some festive cheer. One of the most important parts of many people’s plans is how to get their Christmas tree. Although there are lots of Christmas trees you can choose, people love a white pre-lit Christmas tree because of their look. Although displaying a white flocked Christmas tree may seem like a bold move, it provides you with a clean canvas to decorate with your best colour scheme, without having to default to traditional green or red. So, if you want to make your dream Christmas dream come true, you need to get a white fiber optic Christmas tree or small white Christmas tree.
Are you looking for a great white christmas tree bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying white christmas tree products, please click here.
The good thing is that you don’t have to become spendthrift to get the best white Christmas tree decor. As you’ll see, most of white Christmas tree lights are not expensive at all. This Christmas tree is not only a beautiful addition to your office or home but also something that you can use in any event. Apart from being beautiful to look at, it’s also trendy and versatile hence can be used to fit in any theme or aesthetic. If you are looking for the best slim white Christmas tree, click here to read our in-depth review about the best one.
Benefits of white Christmas trees
If you are preparing yourself for Christmas, chances are you are planning to get Christmas tree and more particularly 4ft white Christmas tree. More and more people are now opting for white Christmas trees for sale as opposed to the natural ones. Here are some of the advantages of getting white Christmas trees.
They can be customized. Since live trees are natural they come with very few shapes and shades thus leaving you with very little options. Since white Christmas trees are artificial there are numerous styles that you choose to customize them depending on what you want.
They can match the garland and wreath. Since artificial Christmas trees are more customizable, they can be matched with garland and wreath. In most stores, they are either sold separately or as sets hence you can mix and match them or just stick to the color scheme that you want. Thereby providing your home more cohesive look.
They can be pre-lit. The process of stringing Christmas lights around a tree is one of the most frustrating and time-consuming processes thankfully major you of white Christmas trees come when they are already lit so you don’t have to think so much about putting lights around them. Some models even come with remote controls that can allow you to switch between the traditional colors to classic white by just the touch of a button.
They are safe for your ornaments. Since the branches of live trees tend to break droop and even fall, broken ornaments have become part of Christmas in many households. Since fake white Christmas tree is artificial it will hold its shape. So if you have your ornaments on them you can always feel that they are safe.
They are safer. Christmas tree can cause a fire since some of them tend to be so dry and are also fitted with lights that produce heat. A white artificial Christmas tree does have this issue hence you can always feel safe while using them.
There is no mess. One of the biggest issues with live Christmas tree is the cleanup that you have to deal with afterward. 3ft white Christmas tree, on the other hand, does not shed needles hence are not messy.
White Christmas tree ideas
Whether Nordic, shabby or modern white Christmas tree is dramatic and more or less canvas for decorating. Here are some of the main white Christmas tree ideas that you need to know.
Flocked Christmas tree
Whether you know the word or not you must have seen flocked Christmas tree. Well, these are trees that are sprayed with different amounts of white fibrous pulp that dries and pulp up thus making them appear full and snow-dusted. These white Christmas trees have been popular since the 1960s and some recent seasons include super flocked ones that do not have even any green in them. So, if you love skinny white Christmas tree but still want to have that natural look then you might consider green ones with some white flocking. Also, you can choose a white tree with white flocking on it.
White Christmas tree shape
When looking for white Christmas tree you’ll find different shapes including pencils shapes, minimalistic shapes and full sizes all in different heights. To find the best white led Christmas tree for your home, you should first decide on the shape that you need and that will complement your style and shape in the best way. Here are some of the main shapes that you can choose
Full shaped white Christmas tree
Lush, full branches and traditional robust shapes these tree styles normally takes most of the place and comes in a range of heights.
Great for smaller spaces, this white feather Christmas tree will provide you with some scale. It will also provide you with room at the base to where you can always stack gifts.
Pencil shaped trees
This white Christmas tree comes with the best shape especially if you have small space. It’s, therefore, suitable as a corner accent and for apartments. You can also consider using a slim white Christmas tree as the second tree in another room.
Twig 5ft white Christmas tree
This white Christmas tree comes with minimally detailed branches that will create for you an artistic look it will, therefore, complement a room that has European or modern look.
Upside down white pre-lit Christmas tree 6ft
As a reverse of the traditional tree shape, this white Christmas tree is the in thing. It will not only save space but also provide a unique look for Christmas with a lot of décors. It’s, therefore, one of the best ones out there.
White Christmas tree lighting ideas
Although 4 foot white Christmas tree is just beautiful on its own, you may want to add some holiday cheers. However, before you think of what you want to put its important to know the lights that will work with your white Christmas tree. Unless you’ve bought a pre-lit white Christmas tree there are several ways that you can go about this.
Clear lights. When it comes to white Christmas trees, this is the most popular way to light them. White clear lights will create a clear, cohesive and brilliant glow at night.
Multicolored lighting. The good thing about green and white Christmas tree is that any light that you use will always be showcased as white. You can also choose one of the light colors and ensure that it’s the main color scheme throughout your Christmas holiday.
Solid color lights. From Santa’s –sleigh red to icy blue lights you can always choose your favorite solid color and see how it fills the room with your 6ft white Christmas tree.
How decorate small white Christmas tree with lights
When Christmas is around the corner the most important thing that you can have in your home is get a white fake tree. Going by the wintery mood, snowy holiday décor will not only look modern and bright but also the best decoration that you can ever have. Here are some of the best decoration ideas that you can try out.
The hearts and twigs
This is perhaps the most unconventionally beautiful decoration among all the white Christmas tree decorations out there. Coming with a touch of romance this kind of decoration does suffice with the best Christmas ambiance. If you are looking forward to appearing unique then it’s worth trying out.
The Christmas tree pillar
This white pre-lit Xmas tree decoration is best used most for high ceilings since they are fully-fledged trees. The good thing is that once you have the idea you can decorate it in any manner that you like.
The table stand is more than any other attractive white Christmas tree the good thing with this decoration is that you could also turn your other accessories and surrounding to go according to all-white Christmas tree. This way you’ll have a uniform theme during this season.
White own decoration
Did you know that you can also decorate your 6 foot white Christmas tree with white owls? Since these owls are looking cool you can either hang them on the twigs or simply place them around the tree while attaching them to the twigs.
You can also decorate your white pre lit pencil Christmas tree with everything that kids love. For instance, you can place some cute stuffed toys around the Christmas tree and then wait for all the excitement that you’ll get from the loved ones when they see them.
How to clean your white Christmas tree
One of the best things that you can ever do is to clean and store your cheap white Christmas tree I the best way and store it well. This will not only ensure that the tree is shielded from any damage but also reduce the amount of dust that normally accumulates. Here are some steps that will help you clean it in the best way.
Step 1. Remove your white Christmas tree from the storage and use a feather duster or anything similar to remove any particles or dust that may be stuck on it. Or that may be lingering on the branches.
Step 2. In case the tree is not assembled, make sure you assemble it well.
Step 3. Fill the empty tray bottle with one part of water and three-part of vinegar and shake it well.
Step 4. While put on the sunlight make sure you spay all the branches of 5 foot white Christmas tree with water solution and vinegar. Also, ensure that all the branches are coated.
Step 5. Leave your tree to dry up in the sunlight for around 12 hours. The sunlight will naturally bleach the areas where water and vinegar has been sprayed
Step 6. Once the tree has already dried and is cleaned bring it inside and enjoy.
However, while doing this there is a brief word of caution that you need to know. Most stores usually void the warranty especially if when the tree is altered intentionally or is damaged because of misuse. It’s, therefore, important to avoid bleaching your 6 ft white Christmas tree when it still under warranty. To be on the safe side ensure that you contact your customer care representative and or read the instructions that the Christmas tree came with. Through this, you’ll know how best you can handle and take care of your white Xmas tree with lights.
Check out today’s top 10 white christmas tree deals below…
- 4ft/ 120cm tree height. Width 65cm
- 230 Snow White tips
- Metal stand for strong hold can be easily packed away Each year and stored carefully back in the Boo
- SHATCHI artificial Christmas Trees. Bend the branches as you wish to create your perfect
- Flame-resistant PVC material - and made from 100% recycled PVC material
- STABLE METAL BASE- The stand of our Xmas tree is made from premium iron with great stability allowing to add enough your own lights and decorations as you want,and there is a plastic cover at the end of the stand to protect your floor and outer box from damage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & DURABLE MATERIAL- The blades of our Christmas tree is made from premium PVC material, which not only makes the tree looks more real and more full, but also add the anti-crush capacity to the tree, making it durable for long time use.
- EASY TO SETUP & FOLD- Our artificial Xmas tree comes in parts, just connect the parts then adjust the branches to become a lush tree, then you can add more decorations on it, and it is also easy to fold for easy storage.
- FLEXIBLE BRANCHES- Our Xmas tree equipped with many adjustable pre-attached branches, you can bend and shape them to desired effect to meet home DIY need.
- PERFERT XMAS DECORATION- Our artificial green Christmas trees will be the best decoration to dress up your home, it is simple and beautiful,suitable for your living room, study, dining room, bedroom or anywhere you like.
- The deluxe white pine is an ideal alternative to a standard green tree and looks stunning when decorated
- This tree is pre-lit with 250 white LED's and looks absolutely stunning; it's hinged construction means easy assembly too
- The lights have a variety of functions including flash, twinkle, chasing, fade, static or on/off
- Size: Height 6 feet, tree bottom diameter 46 inches
- Designed for WeRChristmas
- Our artificial Xmas tree looks realistic, colorful and artistic, which gives your home energy and your family and friends happiness during festival season. The tree ranges 4 sizes for your diverse needs for different space. You can use our trees indoors or outdoors to decorate. And you can also put Christmas decorations on the tree to make it more beautiful.
- Available in an assortment of colors, there's sure to be one to perfectly complement your space; Each tree features realistic, green or White fiber branches and a broad, natural, pine tree shape.1.2m with 200 tips, 1.5m with 400 tips, 1.8m with 600 tips, 2.1m with 700 tips, looks super real and genuine.
- This lovely christmas tree looks noble and elegant. Enjoy your holidays with this magnificent fir and bring that christmas feeling to your home. Easy to assemble, you need to adjust the branches, spread the tree branches when you receive, it will become full and Beautiful when all this is done.
- Equipped with solid iron stand, the stability of this Christmas tree is enhanced so that you could decorate it by your own with other small baubles. It can be used for years because of its high durability. Another benefit: Easy to pack away so you can simply use it again next year.
- With simple and beautiful design, it is the best choice for your living room, study, dining room, bedroom or anywhere you like. This Christmas tree can be your Christmas must have. Decorated with other ornament and gifts, the Christmas tree will be a big hit and draw great attention.
- Size : 7FT / 210CM | Colour WHITE | Tips 800
- Easy to Assemble: Each Christmas tree comes with detailed assembly instructions, so you don't worry about not assembling it. Easy to assemble, lightweight, nice and fluffy. Please be patient after receipt of assembly, the branches open to make the Christmas tree look full.
- To get a full and bushy appearance please remove and spread out all individual tips to get the best possible look from the tree.
- Ideal for Limited Storage Space | Use For Years
- SNOW WHITE Christmas trees Bend the branches as you wish to create your perfect tree
- Can be easily packed away next year.
- The tree has strong and sturdy branches and a sturdy metal base.
- EASY SET-UP Assembly is very quick and you can spend more time on decorating the tree.
- Size 180cm/6ft , Width :- 90 - 95 cm , Colour :-- Snow White
- High Quality 5FT Snow White Christmas Tree brings tradition and class to your Christmas decorations
- The tree has strong and sturdy branches and a sturdy metal base.
- Quick and easy to set up - Simply push the pieces together and fold out the branches.
- The tree is made of flame retardant material for your safety.
- Size 150 cm / Width :- 75 - 80 cm / Colour Snow White
- 4FT Christmas tree. (Including tree height: 108cm, stand height: 12cm.) White. Components including 3 tree parts and the stand.
- A total of 200 pieces of branches. 30 degrees open upwards. Plastic stand: approx. 30 x 30 cm, diameter: approx. 62 cm
- Three arms plastic stand, diameter of about 30cm.
- Easy installation, also suitable for outdoors, made of flame-retardant PVC with Christmas tree stand made of coated metal, also free of terpene (suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Scope of supply: 1 x Christmas tree and 1 x three arms plastic stand
- Height: 6ft (180cm). Width: 3.28ft (100cm).
- Tips: 700. Weight: 5kg
- Needle: PVC, Colour: White / Blue / Purple
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, Fire retardant
- Decorations not included
- 210cm tall with 765 round tips - Nylon wrapped
- 47in/122cm in diameter
- Supplied fully boxed plus FREE storage bag
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Metal stand included
www.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
Top tips for buying white Christmas tree
Height. Before choosing the best white artificial Christmas trees for sale, you need to consider the height of your ceiling. The distance between the top of the tree and ceiling should be 15 cm. If you are not sure the best thing that you can do is to measure your ceiling before you start the process of looking for the best white Christmas tree.
Width of your white Christmas tree. If your white Christmas tree is going against a wall or into a corner then you can save some space by leaving out some branches. More so if you have narrow space you can choose slim white Christmas tree.
Children. If your children are assisting you to set up your white Christmas tree or you have some of them at home then you may consider having a softened style that that’s much easier for them to manage.
Color and style. Since there are a variety of white Christmas trees, choosing one depends on your tastes and preference. The overall styling should be to create one that will allow you to have lots of decorations.
Quality. When it comes to choosing the best white Christmas tree, choosing the quality is also a very important thing to consider. You need to go for a Christmas tree that you are sure will last for several years. Also high-quality one will come with foliage that will mimic a natural tree.
If you are looking for the best white Christmas tree, you must keep any that you consider so you can review later. This way, you’ll end up with the best one.