The Best Kids Table And Chairs In 2020
Although they often seem to be attached to their parents, kids love their own space. This can easily be noted when you observe them during their playtime when they can turn couches into boats and all that space into a sea. Well, if they can do all that with just the most common objects, just imagine how much they can enjoy themselves if they are provided with their own set of kids table and chairs for themselves. One thing is evident with this kind of improvement, hosting imaginary parties, playing, colouring and building blocks will never be the same again.
Are you looking for a great kids table and chairs bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying a kids table and chairs, please click here.
Although what we observe taking place might appear simple, innocent, and ordinary, what takes place during their playtime is equally as important. For instance, there are times when through playing, they can be able to learn some of the most important social skills. This, is where we come in as parents, providing them with their own set of tables and chairs. Although there are several alternatives to the best kids table and chairs on the market today, if you choose the best children’s table and chairs, you would have done a lot.
Benefits of the best kids table and chairs
• They are psychologically comforting. Kids are at a point in their development where they start seeing the distinction between them and adults. If you give them something that’s specifically geared for them, you make them start feeling important. When they have their white wooden table and chairs, it’s quite comforting for them because they see that they also fit in that home. And this is psychologically comforting to them.
• They are practical. Apart from being psychologically comforting, giving the kids their own children’s plastic table and chairs make a lot of sense. It’s quite easy to begin teaching your kids table manners while sitting on their own table and chairs. Since everything is balanced, they can reach everything that they need on the table. They can also sit comfortably while enjoying their meals.
• Safe. As compared to the adults table and chairs, children are safer while using their own kids plastic table and chairs. Since these tables and chairs are made from some of the safest materials such as wood and plastics, they do not come with any chemicals or toxins.
• They improve their physical development. If there is no upper support, most children tend to bend a lot. Most of them will bend for long hours while sitting on the floor depending on the kind of activity that they are engaging in. If they do this for long it, it might, later on, affect their skeletal system, thereby giving the problems in future. The best kids wooden table and chairs will, therefore, significantly help them with the development of their skeletal system.
• Academics. Having their toddler table and chairs will also greatly help the kids do their homework with a lot of ease. You can, in fact, teach or advise them at their own space while sitting down. This will later on the impact on their academic performance.
• Easy to maintain. As a parent, you probably already have a lot of things that you need to do on your list. This means you don’t want to spend a lot of money and time on special products to help clean after your kids. Well, most kids, wooden and chairs require very little maintenance. You just need to wipe them daily with a piece of cloth, and you are good to go.
How to enhance the best kids table and chairs
Even after you’ve purchased the best kids table and chairs with storage, you may still make some improvements and customise in them based on your kid’s needs. This will not only make them more engaged in what they are doing but also make them have fun while using their large children table and chairs. Here are some of the ways to enhance these pieces of furniture.
Drill a hole at the table. If your child is a fan of arts, you may drill a hole on the table where they can use to store their pencils, painting brushes, crayons and other things that they need for drawing. You may also mount board or a piece of the box underneath for the same.
Install a bar. You may also decide to install bar along the side of the table that can support a larger roll of paper that your child can use to clean the table anytime they’ve messed it up. This will ensure that there playing or eating area always remains clean and safe.
Hang bags. You can also look for bags to hang on the modern kids table and chairs to help them keep all their toys, books, or art suppliers that they will need while using their best kids table and chairs. However, while doing this, you need to avoid having too much weight that can end up tipping the chair over.
Use durable contact paper to coat the table. Look for durable contact paper to cover cheap childrens plastic table and chairs so that you can remove it once it becomes messy and dirty. This way, your child will use the table or the chairs without worrying about messing it up or making it dirty. It will also ensure that the table is protected during meals, craft times, and other messy activities.
Turn the table into a playing area. Since kids love paying a lot, you may also enhance the table in such a way that the top can be used as the playground for car races and all kinds of buildings while the bottom is where they can store all the things that they need for their play.
Timber children’s table and chairs safety tips
While it’s common for kids to use kids table and chairs for meals and playing, it’s very important to consider some safety concerns.
Placement. Before you buy children’s table and chairs set, ensure that you set aside where you want to place them. You don’t want to place them near electrical outlets, stoves, or lamp that can be tripped over. Since you don’t have to worry about them being knocked over, empty corners are the best place to place them.
Avoid heaters. To ensure that your kids play area is comforting and calming you also need to put their children’s table and chairs Australia away from radiators, heating vents, and heaters that can be hot and stuffy and even dangerous to the kids.
Look for soft surfaces. It’s also very important to put the unique children’s table and chairs on top of a carpet. This will help avoid any injuries in case they fall from the chairs or the tables. Remember, kids like climbing things, including the tables.
Turn off electronics. To avoid focusing on electronics, you need to turn them off. By doing this, you will ensure that you concentrate on your kids play and other activities.
Set some rule. If your kids are old enough, make sure you have some ground rules for them to follow. For instance, they need to clean up their messes after play, avoid climbing the tables, and know how to colour properly on a piece of paper and not on top of the table.
Have easy to access materials. Apart from having the freedom of sitting working at their place, kids should also be able to access all the materials that they need. Make sure you keep craft supplies and toys low to make them accessible to them. This will not only improve their independence but will prevent them from climbing on top of chairs or tables to access them.
Check out today’s top 10, kids table and chairs deals below…
- Children-s table with 2 chairs, white, pine
- This attractively designed multi purpose table and chairs is ideal for young children to sit at and enjoy play, arts & crafts activities, or to enjoy a picnic in the garden
- Strong & Durable Plastic and Hold up to 60 kg weight
- Perfect for use in Nursery & Home use. Ideal for kids Study & Activity
- 5 Different Colours of table and chairs available and it is suitable for Indoor & Outdoor
- Please note as Table and chair made of different plastic due to durability factor so shade of both can vary a little bit.
- Set of Table & Chairs
- 9 Themes
- Perfect for children's room
- Table measures 50 x 50 cm
- Chairs measure 28 x 28 x 53 cm.
- Personalised Table & Chair Set,This beautifully made children's furniture was designed to survive rough handling by smaller children and will last for decades.
- Suitable for Age 15 Months+
- L 63cm x W 48cm x H 45cm (Chair seat height 28cm)
- Add 2 names to the chairs
- Laser engraved (NOT printed), Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
- This attractively designed multi purpose table and chairs is ideal for young children to sit at and enjoy play, Arts & crafts activities, or to enjoy a picnic in the garden
- Tables are lightweight but sturdy and can easily be moved from room to room or into the garden
- Supplied flat packed for simple assembly
- Table comes with 2 chairs as shown in image
- Dimensions: Table 51x51x43. 5Cmchair: 27x31x44cm
- stylish wood kids table and chairs set. Great for kids many different indoor activities
- Easy to assemble - Set includes - 1 Table and 2 Chairs
- Product materials: MDF+Solid Wood
- It's perfect for your kids' learning and entertainment activities, such as reading, painting, game playing and so on. Minimum for ages 3 -
- Product size: White Table: 60L x 50W x 51H cm / White Chair: 30L x 30W x 50H cm
- Solid Wood - Fun crayon themed set
- Easy to assemble - No Tools required!
- Set includes - 1 Table and 2 Chairs
- Easy to dismantle - Perfect for Storage!
- Fully Safety Tested to all UK & EU requirments
- Official Oypla Branded Product - Brand New Free UK Delivery
- Table Dimensions: 55 x 35 x 41cm
- Chair Dimensions: 28 x 26 x 51cm
- Maximum Weight: 30kg
- Suitable for Children Over 3 years
- With colorful alphabet printed on the chair and desk,used for children's learning and memory.
- Material: premium PP and PE. Supplied flat packed for simple assembly.
- Table Size: 44cm x 44cm x 40cm (L&W&H).Chair Size: 29cm x 25cm x 44cm.
- Tables are lightweight but sturdy and can easily be moved from room to room or into the garden.
- This attractively designed multi purpose table and chairs is ideal for young children to sit at and enjoy play, arts & crafts activities, or to enjoy a picnic in the garden.
- Sturdy & colourful table & 2 chairs set. Take a stroll across the sunny savannah with our friendly giraffe, zebra and baby elephant.
- Lacquered table top for easy cleaning with a damp cloth.
- Supplied flat packed for easy adult assembly. Any accessories shown are not included unless stated.
- Dimensions: Table 60 x 60 x 44cm Chairs 27 x 27 x 50cm
- Co-ordinating items available.
www.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
Top 7 tips for buying the best kids table and chairs
Here are some of the tips that will help you buy kids table and chairs
• Safety. This is perhaps the number thing that you need to consider when looking for the best kids table and chairs. It’s very important to ensure that the table and chairs are strong enough to be able to hold your kids weight. Otherwise, if it breaks down, your kids may end up falling and getting injured.
• Comfortability. Since the kids will spend most of their time at their table and chairs, you also need to consider comfort. You need to choose the best table and chairs that can properly support their weight so that they can f slide off or sink easily. The good thing is that most of these tables and chairs are constructed using materials that they can sit on.
• Kids friendly. Most kids love cartoon visuals and colourful set pieces. So, you need to consider these when shopping for the best kids tables and chairs. One good thing is to ask them what their favourite colour or cartoon is so that you take this into account while looking for the best tables and chairs.
• Compatibility. While this factor works more for you as a homeowner, you need to buy a toddler table and chairs that fit the overall colour and theme of the house. That way, your child’s corner will not only be neat but also organised hence will not appear as any other worldly part of your home.
• Functionality. When looking for the best kids table and chairs girls, you should also consider the functionality. Although some kids table and chairs boys are basic, others come with unique features that can greatly boost their usefulness. Some functions and features that you may like in the best kids tables and chairs include foldable and portable qualities, adjustable seats, and play-centric ones.
• Organisation and storage. If you value organisation and storage, then you need to go for the best kids table and chairs in store that are easy to organise and store. When it comes to safekeeping their drawing implements and toys, this feature is very important.
• Durability. What good is a large wooden table and chairs if it will get damaged or break down in a matter of days? Some little toddler table and chairs are constructed using flimsy materials that are not just worth it. You, therefore, need to go for sets made of wood or plastic with a light coating that will last regardless of how long the child messes with it.
• Ease of assembly. It’s also important to consider looking for cheap children’s wooden table and chairs that can be moved from one room to another, easily disassembled for storage and assembled when the kid wants to use it.
This in-depth guide should help you buy big kids table and chairs. However, before buying one, it’s very important to understand the requirements and the needs of the kids. By adding these best kids table and chairs, you’ll not only boost their moods but also improve their creative abilities. More so, they are important in inculcating their cognitive abilities and behaviours. When looking for the best kids table and chairs, it’s advisable to keep any you would consider in your basket so you can review later.