The Best Kettle And Toaster Sets
One of the worst things is having your toast without tea or your kettle packing in. If you want to ensure your day gets off to a good start, you need to buy a kettle and toaster at the same time. A matching breakfast set will not only look smart and great in your kitchen, but you’ll also rest assured knowing your kettle and toaster are well coordinated. Whether you are in college, getting married, or moving to a new apartment, you need to find the best kettle and toaster combination. But, with a variety of offers currently in the market, choosing the best one can be quite challenging.
Are you looking for a great kettle and toaster set bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying a kettle and toaster set, please click here.
Benefits of buying the kettle and toaster sets
• They look great. The best kettle and toaster sets are not only designed well but also meet good craftsmanship.
• Durable and easy to use. These unique kitchen appliances are also durable and have easy to use functionalities such as removable crumb trays for easy cleaning and easy to use control centres.
• They improve the look in the kitchen. With their vibrant colours and great designs investing in good kettle and toaster sets is a great improvement to your kitchen.
• They are convenient. Regardless of what stage of life you are in the best kettle and toaster set will always ensure that you do every day routine without forgoing the most important meal of the day.
Why you need to match your kettle with toaster sets
One of the best ways of improving the appearance of your kitchen is changing the appliances that you use. If you match the colour of the toaster with that of your kitchen, your kitchen will look both welcoming and fashionable. Since they are very important items in the kitchen, they are the things that a visitor will notice first as they are always placed in the most strategic places. Although there are differences in different items depending on the manufacturer, you need to choose a grey kettle and toaster set that’s versatile. Apart from the bread, other things that can be warmed using the toaster include bagels, baguettes, teacakes, waffles, croissants, and buns. The best kettle and toaster sets should also come with up to 3 years warranty.
How to maintain your kettle and toaster sets
As compared to the kettle that you need to clean daily, you should clean your toaster every week. While cleaning the toaster, it’s very important to get rid of all the accumulated stale crumbs since they can attract vermin and pose a fire risk. The ones with coated or plastic are often very easy to clean. If wiping them using a damp cloth does not do the trick, use a mild detergent to ensure that they come out clean.
Polish finishes, however, needs drying and rinsing to avoid leaving streaks. A good way to clean out the fingerprints and restore their shining finish is using good cloth. You also need to be very careful with cream cleaners because they are abrasive hence are likely to leave scratches. Moreover, if you are looking for cream kettle and toaster set that last you need to buy from a company or brand that’s known for its reliability. This will ensure that you enjoy your set for long.
Stylish kettle and toaster sets. The best colour trends for your kitchen
Whether you prefer the modern sheen of a metallic toaster, Scandi inspired kettle or the muted tone of pastel kitchen there are a huge range of stylish kettle and toaster sets available in a range of colours that you can use to style your kitchen. Here are some of the best trends for your kitchen.
Metallic colour. Since metallic painted finishes are nowadays trending in the world of kitchen appliances, you should consider choosing Bosch kettle and toaster set that’s constructed in a modern, retro or classic colour. To match the timber or cabinetry of your kitchen, consider using bold colours that can give your kitchen an eye-catching edge. Some of the best collection of these include Breville grey kettle and toaster set, black Russell Hobbs kettle and toaster set, Delonghi kettle and toaster set sale, Morphy Richards black kettle and toaster set, Russell Hobbs white kettle and toaster set and more.
Scandi. If you are looking for a sleek Scandinavian style, then these collections will provide you the best colours. Taking their inspirations from the unfussed and clean aesthetic of the Scandinavian design, they will help bring elegance to your kitchen. Examples include Russell Hobbs kettle and toaster set, Dualit kettle and toaster set, Morphy Richards black kettle and toaster set, and black Delonghi kettle and toaster set among many more.
Pastels. If neutral and bold are not your cup of tea and you are looking for something softer, then you need to try out a pastel palette. Popular for their small appliances, muted mat tones, and subtle pastel shades, these unique kettle and toaster appliances are ideal for creating an inviting and warm atmosphere. They will not only change the way you take your breakfast but will also bring flair and fan back to your kitchen. Some of the best examples include Delonghi kettle and toaster set, chrome kettle and toaster set, prestige kettle and toaster set and Kenwood kettle and toaster set among many more.
Copper. As one of the best trends to emerge in the past few years, copper has now become one of the most searched for colours by those who are looking for the best copper kettle and toaster set. Thankfully, if you want to get into this copper trend, you don’t even need to spend a fortune. Nowadays, several budget brands have reached the market. More so, with their eye-catching finishes, they will look even more expensive than you thought.
Geometric patterns. If you are looking for a modern and fresh looking breakfast set, then this trend could just be for you. Nowadays, there are an increasing number of toasters and kettles on sale with patterns featuring triangles, diamonds, and even circles. These not only provide an added interest but also reflect the light in your home, thereby giving you a striking effect. Designs such as Morphy Richards white kettle and toaster set have come with a geometric accent trim around the base. However, with more surfaces and indentations, you need to spend more time to ensure that they look pristine.
Retro design. Although there are several modern designs, there are still a lot of kettle and toaster sets that will not look out of place even though they are old designs. By combining the best of both worlds, these retro kettle and toaster set will always ensure that you enjoy the bonus of timeless design and nostalgic appeal together with useful modern features. Coming with chunky handles, traditional curvy shapes and classic colours, these sets can really boost your kitchen by adding some warmth. However, since they always come at a premium price, you need to consider their prices before buying one.
Textured finishes. If you are shopping for a lower key update then you may opt for these kettle and toaster set designs. From kettle and toaster sets with an elegant matte finish to sets with textured accents, you will definitely get something that you love. Textured kettle and toaster sets not only look smart but are also understated and stylish hence can bring some grown-up glamour to your kitchen.
Check out today’s top 10, kettle and toaster set deals below…
- Eye-catching ridged texture design with a high gloss finish and polished chrome accents
- Rear water window makes accurate filling easy and also illuminates blue on boil
- 1.7 L capacity makes 6-8 cups. Cordless operation when removed from base
- Removable, washable lime scale filter. Wrap-around cord storage in base
- Lift off lid, non-slip feet and cord storage
- Polished stainless steel finish
- 1.7 L kettle
- Toaster - polished stainless steel
- Defrost, cancel and reheat features
- Variable browning control
- Illuminated control buttons for easy function identification. High gloss plastic with ridged textured finish
- High lift facility means smaller slices can be removed easily without burning fingers
- Variable browning control and bread slots for thick and thin slices.9 toast settings
- Defrost, reheat, mid-cycle cancel functions, Removable crumb trays for easy cleaning
- Note: If you are only toasting 2 slices of bread then you must use the right hand carriage, for more than 2 slices you operate the right hand side then the left.
- Perfect Breakfast Twin Pack - Watch your water boil whilst your bread toasts with this elegant glass breakfast set
- Quick Boil - Kettle heats water at a rapid rate helping you brew your breakfast beverage faster
- Watch Your Toast - Glass view on toaster lets you observe your bread while it toasts so you can have your toast exactly how you like it
- Blue Effect - Illuminated LED kettle ring emits a beautiful blue glow onto your water as it boils
- Contents - 1 x Daewoo Glass Toaster and 1 x Daewoo Glass Kettle
- STYLISH DESIGN: Stainless steel toaster and kettle set with a champagne gold colourway adding an elegant touch to any kitchen.
- LARGE 1.7L KETTLE: Boil water for up to 7 standard cups, ideal for entertaining friends and family or pre-boiling water before cooking.
- DUAL CONTROLS: Two sets of 6-level variable browning dials and DEFROST, REHEAT and CANCEL buttons offer total control on either side of the toaster, letting you deliver two styles of toast at once
- NO MESS: The slide out crumb tray makes gathering and disposing of messy crumbs simple - simply pull out the tray and tip the crumbs in the bin.
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
- Retro style kettle & toaster set that will bring a quirky style to your kitchen
- Kettle - The kettle has a 1.7 litre capacity, cool to touch exterior, removable filter for easy cleaning and an ergonomic handle that makes it ideal for people of any age
- Toaster - The 2 slice toaster has Cancel, Defrost and Reheat functions, 6 browning levels for exact control and a removable crumb tray to collect those stray crumbs
- Bring sleek sophistication to any kitchen with the Salter Deco Kettle and Toaster Set, finished in black with stainless steel accents.
- Powered by an impressive 3000 W, the Deco kettle has a generous 1.7L capacity, perfect for families and for when friends come to visit.
- The kettle also features an integrated strix controller, auto shutoff and includes boil dry protection for added peace of mind.
- Powered by 850 W, the 2 slice toaster features defrost, reheat and cancel functions, as well as seven levels of variable browning.
- The toaster also includes an auto-centering function and a removable crumb tray, making the cleaning just as simple as the toasting.
- The 2 Slice Retro Toaster is 815w and comes with an adjustable knob for 6 levels of browning to help you make the perfect slice of toast. It features auto centring and a slide-out crumb tray to help keep your kitchen clean.
- A 360 degree swivel base offers maximum usability, whilst boil dry and auto cut off functions provide peace of mind when in use. Its eight cup water gauge allows for accurate pouring whilst a generous 3KW of power will provide hot water, fast.
- Part of the Ultra stylish Swan retro range available in various colours to make a statement in any kitchen
- ELECTRIC CORDLESS JUG KETTLE AND 2 SLICE TOASTER
- Toaster Brushed Steel Finish
- Toaster Removable Crumb Tray
- Toaster 6 Position Browning Control
- Kettle Auto turn off
- Realistic chrome-effect kettle and toaster set with mechanical action.
- Imitation water gauge, 'on' button and removable lid on kettle
- Twisting timer for pop-up action on toaster
- Toaster has a pop up action
- 2 slices of play toast included
www.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
Top 8 tips for buying the best kettle and toaster sets
• Price. Price is perhaps one of the most important considerations when it comes to buying the best kettle and toaster sets. Depending on your budget, you need to choose one that will be able to serve you in the best way possible. Remember, instead of purchasing them separately buying a kettle and toaster sets can save you a lot of money. Thankfully, you can always get cheap black kettle and toaster set regardless of your budget.
• Ease of use. If you have trouble touching something or you are suffering from arthritis, then certain properties might make a particular set better suited for your needs. For instance, if you get a kettle that you can fill using the spout, you will not need to take the cover off anytime you want to refill it. However, if you are interested in using the cover, then you should look for ones that come with easy to press switch release to make them open at the top.
• Weight and size. As compared to the heavy and poorly balanced kettle and toaster sets, Philips kettle and toaster set are the ones that you can use every day with a lot of ease. Before you purchase one, it’s very important to visit a large home ware or store and try out a model to see how feels when trying use around. If you find that they are cumbersome when empty, then using them is very hard.
• Energy efficiency. Whether you are purchasing for the first time or not, it’s very important to go for a set that’s energy efficient. Although your cool kettle and toaster set is not power hungry like other appliances, you should invest in one that can save you time and energy wherever you use it.
• Speed of boiling. This is also one of the most important consideration when it comes to buying an ivory kettle and toaster sets. It’s very important to check out how fast these appliances work.
• Colour and finish. If you choose a colourful modern kettle and toaster set you will not just brighten your kitchen, but you’ll also complement your bold colour scheme. From blue kettle and toaster set, and pink kettle and toaster set to black kettle and toaster set and lime green kettle and toaster set, through to other shades such as silver kettle and toaster set, there are several colours that you can always choose from. More so, there is a range of finishes that you can choose from, including chrome and stainless steel.
• The noise of the appliances. While waiting for your breakfast to get ready a noisy stainless steel kettle and toaster set can really irritate. It’s, therefore, important to test the noise level while the water boils to know their level of noise.
• Matching appliances. It’s also very important to shop for kettle and toaster appliances that can match other appliances in your kitchen and add some style. A good example is white kettle and toaster set.