The Best Home Cinema Systems
For many people, the best home cinema system should offer a good balance of excellent sound quality and easy installation not to a mention an immersive cinema experience for your home. Although it’s possible to buy one of the best TVs with good sound quality, if you are looking for the very best experience, you probably need to invest in a good system.
From beefy to compact, wired to wireless connections, a home cinema system will provide you with wide-ranging solutions.
Are you looking for a great home cinema system bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying a home cinema system, please click here.
Benefits of the best home cinema system
• You enjoy the same movie experience without a lot of hassle- When you have your own wireless home cinema system you don’t have to wait in line to buy tickets or even wait for a parking lot. You can enjoy the best experience the way you want.
• You have a full reign over remote control- When you buy a Bose home cinema system, you can always stop the movie to go to the bathroom or even grab another drink. You can rewind the show or even stop it at will.
• You move your video games to a completely different level- With a Sony home cinema system, video games become a completely different thing. Apart from being immersive, they become realistic with a crisp larger than life imagery.
• You will find the sound acoustics just the way they are supposed to be- When you install a good home cinema subwoofer you’ll have a good viewing experience with the best sound and acoustics.
• You will boost the value of your home- A properly installed and designed home cinema system can greatly improve the value of your home. This can be part of a larger trend of having extra garage space, transforming the basements or changing some additional rooms into a high-end space.
• With the best home cinema projector system, you can choose your furniture- Whether you are dreaming of a recliner or large sectional sofa, a home cinema system will enable you to choose your furniture.
• Home cinema systems are tailored just for you- Home cinema systems are built just for you. This means movies concerts, and sporting events becomes private viewings for you, your family, and guests.
• A Panasonic home cinema system will make you a good host and hostess- Having a quality home system means you’ll greatly enjoy the experience with those who are closest to you.
Features of a home cinema system
Two most important things that must be included in a home cinema system
Speakers and amplifiers- Every Samsung home cinema system should include these. The good thing about a home cinema system is that you’ll be getting speakers and an amplifier designed to work just for you. This means you don’t have to get concerned about all the technical details which sometimes confuse people. A package will include everything that’s required to ensure that it’s up and running
HTiB with Blue-ray player or DVD- Since some systems will come with a BlueRay player as part of the package, you need to identify the models that have them as inbuilt. The higher end systems will focus on offering quality sounds.
Top 10 things you should know about home cinema systems
1. Outlets- One of the most beneficial things to put is an outlet. For safety reasons, you would not want to fit electrical wires within the walls.
2. Lighting- If you want to enjoy a better picture, then you need to ensure that you are watching your home cinema projector screen system in a darker room. If there is direct light, the projector might make the picture appear washed out. To get a better viewing experience, you need to use drapes to make the room darker.
3. Wires- When it comes to enjoying good home cinema experience, you need to have a good quality cable. If you are watching at high volumes, then having good wiring will not distort anything. In fact, if you have thicker cable wires, you’ll have very little distraction and less interference from the wires in the walls.
4. Remotes- One of the worst experiences that one can have is fumbling with a remote. With a universal remote, you’ll have the ability to control the DVD player, TV, and cable box all by using one remote.
5. Speakers- when it comes to choosing the best speakers, there are so any available options currently in the market. The size of your living room will, therefore, determine the number of speakers that you need. To handle the lower frequency of the movies and the bass, you need to get the right set of speakers.
6. Get a square set up – Since speakers should be set up in a balanced way around the room, you need to have square room to give everyone a good balanced sound and choice sitting.
7. Easy viewing- If you install a TV in a corner, you’ll have one of the hardest times balancing the speakers. You, therefore, need to be a bit creative about speaker placement and sound design and use anything from floor to wall speakers that can give you optimal sound.
8. Receivers- The receiver will help you convert all the video from all parts attached to the TV. Instead of having to switch the receiver and the set to match the sound with the picture, you should easily switch the receiver since it can act as the switcher.
9. Soundproofing- If you are looking to deaden the echo in the room, then you need to fit in soundproofing panels. Since sound proofing panels will eliminate sound reverb, you need to fit them on the basement screening room and your concrete wall.
What makes a good home cinema system?
Ease of set up- Auto set modes, and clear instruction manuals may take the hard work out of setting up a speaker level and even delay times to suit your sitting room. If cabling is an issue, you need to look for a system that comes with optional wireless speakers.
Great sound quality- The best Panasonic home cinema system should provide clear dialogue, top quality audio, and realistic surround effects. Home cinema systems that provide great surround quality will ensure that you get immersed in a film.
Ease of use- Once installed in your home, your LG home cinema system should be very easy to operate. You, therefore, need to look for a home cinema system that comes with a well laid out a remote control and easy to control features.
How to set up a home cinema system
Here is step by step guide on how to set up a home cinema system
Plugging in- Before attaching the cables to the amplifier, you need to connect them to the speakers first. If you do it the other way round, you may end up shorting your home cinema machine.
Tuning in- Receivers usually come with an automatic present function that allows them to search and store the stations that you need. However, it’s important to manually enter the stations since the auto search may either be inaccurate or too slow.
Placing the speakers – Typically, the speakers would have the whole square room with the TV squarely located and the sofa centrally placed. Unfortunately, most living rooms are not designed in the cinema way. To get the best out of your system, you need to follow these rules
• Center speakers – These should be placed next to the TV.
• Front speakers – These should be placed while facing the sofas at least one meter to the right and the left of the –
• Subwoofer – This should either be placed in the nearest spare corner or the middle of the front wall.
• Rear speakers- The rear speakers should be put at the opposite corners of the room to give the impression that the sound is coming from all corners of the room.
• Setting up – Once you’ve set up the surround speakers and connected them to the amplifier, make sure you program the home cinema set such that you know how far the speakers are from the viewers. Also, you need to set up the speaker levels for them to sound as if they are at the same volume.
How to maintain your home cinema system to get the best experience
Upgrade your amplifier or receiver- Even after buying the best 4K home cinema system, you need to carry out some research to find out about some of the speakers and amplifiers that are getting the best reviews. This will ensure that you upgrade them and enjoy the best experience.
Change where you’ve placed your speakers- if you have your speakers placed near the ceiling, in the far corners of the room or tucked away inside the cabinet then the best thing you can do is to move them to the proper position.
Install a dedicated electrical circuit- Today’s modern home is full of several appliances. From air conditions to refrigerators, washing machines to fans, these appliances may end up making a lot of noise and create vibrations that can end up interfering with your system. By having a dedicated circuit, you’ll ensure that your system remains quieter and operates well.
Control the light in the room- You may have noticed that most theatres completely darken the room when it’s show time. The importance of darkness is to ensure that the images are as clear as possible. To better control the light in the room, you need to buy a set of black curtains.
Install a more comfortable sitting arrangement- if you want to take your movie watching to a great new level, then you need to invest in the best home cinema chairs. You cannot fully enjoy the kind of suspension that the movie provides if you are not entirely comfortable.
Ensure that your speakers are clean – Make sure you clean your speakers regularly. However, instead of using liquid cleaner check out with the manufacturers on the best recommendations. More so, since dust can significantly affect their performance, make sure they are placed where dust cannot reach them.
Prevent any damage that can affect the speakers- Apart from shielding your speakers from static electricity and heat you should ensure that they are ventilated as this will boost their life.
Mistakes to avoid when building the best home cinema system
Using bad speaker cables- Although you don’t have to purchase expensive speaker cables, ensure that you don’t buy the wrong speaker. A good rule of the thump is to look for a 16 gauge cable that will function just in any room.
Don’t purchase ununiformed – While it may be easy to walk in the nearest store and take all the components that you need, this should not be the case. Since store representatives may not have an in-depth knowledge of how a blue ray home cinema system works, they may mislead you. Before buying anything, make sure you read reviews from professionals and get information from past buyers before choosing the best system for your home.
Don’t over budget while buying home cinema system- Splurging on unnecessary features may not ultimately make any different to your home systems audio and video quality until you know how those features will help you should not spend a lot of money on high-end products.
Buying the wrong size of TV- Although everyone wants a large TV, an extremely large TV is not always the best for a particular room size. To know the best TV size that you should buy you need to know the size of the room.
Not setting enough money for cables and wiring- Not budgeting enough for accessories such as cables and wiring may end up ruining your 4K home cinema experience. Some of the most important components of a home cinema installation system are the cables and the speaker wires.
Ignoring the location of the door- A good home cinema system should have a high display screen, minimal natural light, and a good location.
Check out today’s top 10, home cinema system deals below…
- AV Receiver: 5.1-channel AV receiver HT-398 with 155 W per channel (6 Ohm, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel-controlled), dimmable display on the front panel, FM/AM tuner with 40 presets and snooze function
- Loudspeaker: 5.1-channel loudspeaker system consisting of five louspeakers with 150 W load capacity each and a powerful 120 W subwoofer
- Audio and Video: Supports all common audio and video formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, DTS: X, DTS Neural: X, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, 3D Video, ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Streaming: Everything you play on your phone, tablet and PC can be streamed to the receiver with Bluetooth Wireless technology
- Scope of delivery: Receiver HT-398, FM indoor antenna, AM loop antenna, speaker set (1x center, 2x front, 2x surround, 1x subwoofer), anti-slip pads, speaker cable, quick start guide, remote contro, AAA batteries (R03) x2
- BDV-N7200W, 3D Blu-ray, magnetic fluid satellite speakers, NFC, Bluetooth, and screen mirroring
- 1200W, 51 surround sound
- Stream with Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- High-resolution audio compatible
- Lose yourself in natural high-resolution audio with magnetic fluid speakers
- Full HD, 3D, triluminos colour, 1000 W and Bluetooth
- 5.1 channel surround sound for good home cinema
- 2x tall, 2x compact speaker and subwoofer
- One-touch listening for instant music streaming via NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi to easily connect to the internet. Energy saving standby mode activated after 20 minutes
- 5.1Ch 1000 W System - Immerse yourself with a 5.1 Ch. surround sound speaker system combined with 1000 W of room filling sound, which brings to life all of your favourite movies, music, soaps and shows.
- 2+2 tall boy and satellite speakers - A combination of tall boy speakers and satellite speakers ensure you get strong height and precision, creating a full sonic spectrum.
- 3D Blu-Ray disc playback - Advanced 3D technology, LG 3D Blu-ray disc playback provides an immersive 3D viewing experience. Compatible with 3D TV only
- LG smart - Smart entertainment, access a growing world of entertainment bringing together some of the best services to your home. Wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth. Wired (Ethernet)
- Private Sound Mode - Enjoy your favourite movie or TV show without disturbing the rest of the family, send sound from your Blu-ray disc player system to your smartphone or mobile device via Wi-Fi.
- Full HD 3D, triluminos colour, 800 W and Bluetooth
- 5.1 surround sound for home cinema
- 4x compact speakers and subwoofer
- One-touch listening for instant music streaming via NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi to easily connect to the internet
- True 5.1 surround sound with 160 W peak power: Five satellite speakers plus subwoofer deliver powerful room-filling surround sound with booming bass for your music, movies and games
- Put it almost anywhere: Compact speakers with extra-long 6.2 m rear cables allow for a flexible and easy fit in living rooms, gaming spaces, offices, bedrooms - just about anywhere you want
- Your audio from virtually any source: Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth-enabled devices or wired via 3.5 mm audio jack or RCA cable; you can even listen to audio from SD cards, USB drives and FM radio
- Better Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth devices, including Bluetooth 4.2 - ultra-reliable high quality, high speed audio streaming with minimal compression from up to 15 m (49 ft) away (direct line of sight)
- Intuitive audio controls: Compact remote control plus on-subwoofer controls make it a breeze to adjust volume, play, pause, skip songs, select input and more
- What’s Included? -------- 1x 110W Karaoke Amplifier ---- 4x (2 Pairs) 60W Wall Mounted Speakers ---- 1x UK mains power cable ---- 1x Instruction manual
- WANT TO CONNECT YOUR AMAZON ECHO DOT TO A SPEAKER SYSTEM? The Echo Dot has a 3.5mm (AUX) connection on the back of the unit. Simply run a headphone cable from that to our amplifier and play all your favourite music in high quality through our 4 speaker system.
- Supplied with mounting brackets for speakers ---- Easy to install and instructions supplied.
- Speakers housed in a rugged ABS plastic casing with a subtle, yet durable mesh grille, these speakers will look stylish & discrete in most environments. Each enclosure contains a high quality 1” balanced polymer tweeter (double the size of most on the market) and a 3” surround woofer to produce a great sound for such a compact speaker.
- Loops OFFICIAL PRODUCT - Accept no imitations - Full 12 month warranty included
- 1000 W of power let you make any night opening night and deliver thunderous audio that can shake your house, and your whole neighbourhood: subwoofer-165 W
- These speakers have met strict performance standards to achieve THX certification - so you can be sure that your entertainment will sound the way it was meant to sound
- Digital decoding enables detailed surround sound - from the roar of the crowd to the footsteps right behind you - in your Dolby digital or DTS encoded soundtracks
- Multiple inputs allow you to connect up to six components simultaneously and set up your system the way you want to
- Connect your TV, Blu-ray/DVD player, DVR, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Wii, iPod, stereo and more
- Surround sound speaker system
- Removable protective grilles on front speakers
- Suitable for small house parties, home theatre and hi-fi
- Impressive sound with crossover technology
- Electromarket Cable Tie Included
- High quality 5.1 AV Receiver with a full 5.1 speaker Kit
- 4 x HDMI in and 1 x HDMI out, 100 watts per channel
- Dialogue level Adjustment
- Extra Bass feature provides rich bass reproduction, even with small speakers
- On Screen Display from amp makes it easy to set-up
www.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
Top 7 tips for buying the best home cinema system
Think about the most important thing for your home theatre- Before shopping for the best home cinema UK system, you need to think about some of the most important things that you need your system to have.
Speaker layout – It’s very important to know the kind of speaker layout that’s good for you. While the standard sound layouts are 5.1 and 7.1, Dolby Atmos allows for object-based audio and height speakers. If your room is bit smaller, then a 2.1 and 3.1 speaker set up may be ideal for you.
Connections- You need to think about the kind of devices that you want to use to connect your devices with. Since some systems come with limited connections, it’s very important to ensure that you can connect everything that you want.
Consider a home theatre in a sound bar system or a box- If you don’t want the process of putting up an elaborate system or you have a small room to work then you may consider a home system in a soundbar or a box.
Power – If you have dedicated speakers and an AV receiver then a bigger room may be much better. Generally, a Denon home cinema system is more suitable for a larger room. While larger rooms may work just well, you may start struggling to find the volume that you want.
Wireless or wireless speakers- Although previously you didn’t have any choice, nowadays you have to choose whether you want wireless speakers or wired. While some will still wonder whether they will enjoy the same sound effects, most people can’t wait to get rid of those annoying cables.
Sound quality – If you value sound quality, then you need to get exactly what you pay for. If the sound is what you are looking for, then you need to go for the high-end models instead of the best budget home cinema projector models.
Overall buying the best Phillips home cinema system can be the perfect way to get the entertainment and the surround sound system that you need. Whether you are looking for the best home cinema log system or you just want to keep the cost down, you’ll get what you are looking for. When shopping for the best cinema home system, it’s a useful tip to put any system that you consider in the basket so you can review later.