The Best Dipping Bars
Since home gyms are getting increasingly popular every year, there is a growing need to have quality gym equipment available. Apart from power racks, exercise bikes, power towers and other gym equipment, one of the most important pieces to have are dipping bars. Whether you’re looking to create a home gym or you want to spruce up an existing one, the best dipping bars will significantly contribute to your success. Since you’ll be working mostly at home, your dipping bars should not only be lightweight but also portable and durable.
Are you looking for a great dipping bars bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying dipping bars, please click here.
With the best dips bar dipping station, it means you get both big arms and big triceps as well. Apart from that, they are also the best upper body exercises that exist around. With dipping bars station, you can not only do triceps killers but also use them for several other exercises as well. So if you are looking to exercise any kind of muscle, then the best dipping bars is the best tool to use. Having been around for a very long time, the best dipping bars are very important for body exercises. The reason for this is that they not only work well but can also provide you with the results that you need. If you are looking for the dips bar dipping station, click here to read our in-depth review about some of the best.
Benefits of the best dipping bars
• Anyone can do them. Most beginners normally avoid using the best dipping bars simply because they believe that they cannot do them. Since they are novices, they always do not have enough strength that can help them push their body weight up. Fortunately enough if you can access the best dipping bar machines, then it means you can perform these exercises by setting the machine in such a way that you compensate a fraction of your body weight. Or simply you can do bench dips that every beginner can do well. In short, no matter level you are in anyone can train using the best dipping bars.
• Building upper body mars. If you are a beginner using the best dipping bars to do more and more dips without adding any more weight is just enough. Also as long as you are dipping at least three times in a week without a short time, you’ll realize that you can do more dips any given time. Your shoulders, backs, triceps, and upper chests will not only become firmer but stronger as well. And once you are tired of doing a lot of these exercises, you can use a dip belt to add some weight and make the process even more challenging. This way, you’ll realize that there is no limit to what you can be able to achieve.
• Strengthening the elbow joint. Although most people think that they can strengthen their elbow joints by using bands, this should not be the case. If you want to strengthen these, then dips is a great way to do this. You just need to consult with professional on how to do this in the best way, and you’ll be good to go.
• You can use the best dipping bars for compound exercises. Using the best dipping bars can also help you when it comes to doing compound exercises. These exercises include gaining mass, building strength, and even burning more calories. Multi-joint and compound exercises will significantly allow you to exercise many muscles at once and thus become stronger. Based on how you normally dip you’ll be able to control much of your chest, triceps and even put a bit on your shoulders, so you are all rounded.
• Dipping bars are highly customizable. There are so many ways that you can use to customize this kind of exercises. For instance, if you want to add more weight, you can add chain on your hips or just play with the tempo by doing them very slowly. You can also decide to lean forward more or less, so you put more of your chest into it. As an extremely customizable kind of exercise, it will help you to target different parts of your body depending on what you want to focus on.
• The best dipping bars increases flexibility. Apart from the fact that dipping bars are good for developing muscle mass and strength, they are also the best exercise if you are looking to develop flexibility. One of the reasons why so many people do not use dipping bars is that it’s because their shoulders are damaged hence, they are in deep pain while doing dips. However, if you invest effort and time, and you’ll not only get stronger but also build a much bigger upper body.
• The best dipping bars can significantly help to reduce injuries. The best dipping bars are also good in developing your muscle so you can make them stronger. Once you’ve made your joints stronger, it means that you’ll be less susceptible to any form of injuries.
• Dipping base will make you look cool. If you want to look cool, then you need to start using the best dipping bars. Therefore, if you are planning to get into weight training, dips are the first steps of exercises that you should get involved in.
A complete list of dipping mistakes that you need to avoid
Just like the pull bars, dipping can be done with only your body weight or by adding some additional weight on the chain belt. Plus, they are also compound exercise that can be used to work out a variety of different muscles, including shoulders, your chest, and triceps. However, just like the deadlift, bench press, and military press, the dip is a kind of exercise that many people have an issue with. It’s not one of those exercises that every guy knows how to.
Here are some of the most common mistakes that you need to avoid.
• You are not going low enough. This is perhaps one of the most common mistakes that most guys make when it comes to doing these exercises. This is failing to go low enough while dipping. If you are doing this, you can rest assured that you’ll not get the kind of benefits that you should be getting.
• Going too low. Yes, going too low while doing dipping exercises is also not a very good thing. Although this is not as common as the first mistake, if you are too zealous with your dips, then it’s likely to happen. You should not go too much below the parallels as you can end up putting a lot of pressure on your joints and even potentially injure yourself.
• When not keeping your chest up. When it comes to using the best dipping bars, there are different variations out there. This means leaning forward much can easily cause you torso pain. To keep this from happening, you need to keep your chest tight and up and ensure that your shoulders stay back.
• You are not locking your elbows. At the end of each rep or dipping exercises, you should lock your elbows. Contrary to what many people think, this can significantly prevent any form of injury. It will also make sure that you are completing each rep and not heating.
• Going too fast. Although this mistake is also found in other forms of exercises, it tends to be more common among those who are doing dips. Instead of doing this, it’s important to slow down and does each rep with some little bit of focus so you can feel the movements through your triceps and chest.
• You are not bending your legs behind you. When doing exercises such as pull-ups and dips balancing is very important. You should be dipping up and down in fluid motion and controlled manner while not bouncing around all over the place. One of the easiest ways to use the best dipping bars is to bend your knees well and cross your feet behind you.
• Doing dips before you can do them. Although this may sound funny, it’s a very common mistake that most people make. Instead of using the best dipping bars if you are not able to use them you should start by training with the best dip machines. This will allow you to progressively reduce the amount of resistant along the way so you can do much.
• You are not challenging yourself enough. Once you can use the best dipping bars without any help, you may not be able to achieve much if you are not adding weight and challenging yourself more. For you to do this effectively, you need to buy a chain belt so you can progressively add more weight even as you move on. You can even add a dumbbell to add more weight.
Check out today’s top 10 dipping bars deals below…
- · Safe & Secure: For added safety and stability, we use high-quality metal nuts equipped with inner non-slip washers. Please use a wrench to fasten the nuts. Nuts cannot be fully tightened by hand.
- · Space Saving: compact in size and easy to move, will not occupy too much space
- · Heavy Duty: solid structure with high capacity up to 500 lb
- · Stable: parallel bars with long stand foot for good balance
- Overall Unit Size: 106.5 x 84 x 79cm/41.9 x 33 x 31in (L x W x H)
- Versatile Full Body Workout - Strength training equipment offers multiple bodyweight exercise options such as dips, pull ups, L-sits, knee and leg raises, stretches and more. Helping to sculpture your body shape and improve your cardiopulmonary function.
- Solid Construction for Stability - Featured 100% steel rigid frame makes this trainer excellent for your home gym. Unique oval feet with a set of rubber cap in both ends increases the friction with the ground, stabilizing the strength equipment.
- Humanization Design for Comfort - Soft foam grip handles allow you perform your exercise without experiencing hand slippery and hand fatigue. Adjustable distance between the two stands with split-body makes it comfortable for all different people.
- Simple Setup and Space-efficient - Quick and easy set-up to mount several screws with the attached small tools. Compact overlapping design for easy storage and transport, allowing for a full body workout anytime, anywhere.
- Dimensions & Warranty: Length 65cm x Height 98cm x Width 47cm /Weight just 12kg / max. load 130 kg. All Yaumany dip stands are ensured 90 days money back or replacement and 12 months warranty.
- EUROPES BEST SELLING DIP BARS now with 38mm handles to provide better grip and are kinder to your wrists. Maximum user weight: 20 stone/ 127kg.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY to give you full confidence in our product. Made from quality, hard wearing steel and powder coated matte black suitable for both home and commercial use.
- THE MOST STABLE PARALLETTE BARS ON THE MARKET with 50 x 50mm feet and high quality non-slip rubber feet, suitable for all types of flooring. Fully collapsible for easy storage.
- WILL NOT TIP like other Parallettes. The one-piece top bar construction is much safer than other designs which can often tip. Dimensions: (L) 60cm x (H) 80cm x (W) 45cm.
- AS SEEN IN MUSCLE & FITNESS MAGAZINE, perfect for Calisthenics, Crossfit, Gymnastics and all aspects of bodyweight training including for push ups, handstands & planches.
- Mirafit Dip Bars - Flexible equipment suitable for both beginner and advanced workouts - Calisthenics exercises utilise bodyweight for excellent results
- Perfect 90cm height, tried and tested to give the best range of available exercises - Orange and black powder coated steel design with comfortable padded handle grips
- Strong 150kg max weight limit - Non slip rubber foot caps prevent parallettes from slipping during use
- Freestanding, portable design - Easily moved and stored away when not in use - Quick and easy to assemble
- Dimensions: total height: 92.5cm - Width: 43cm - Depth: 60cm - Grip diameter: 4.5cm - Please note tools required for assembly are not included
- STRONG - Made from a tough steel with a tube diameter of 4cm
- ADJUSTABLE - 2 height options for working at either 70cm or 80cm
- HEAVY DUTY - Heavy duty steel tubing, anodised allen head fittings, rubber non slip feet
- MANY EXERCISES - Ideal training device for home use for exercises such as push ups, dips, leg lifts pull ups
- EASY TO STORE - Easily stacked together and fits easily into any home gym environment
- Hardcastle Bodybuilding Combo Dip & Knee Raise Station
- Wall mounted - Fittings included - Maximum load: 110kg
- 3 x handle positions adjust in and out to suit your body frame - White powder coat finish
- Please note: you must ensure this is securely mounted to a suitable surface prior to use. Additional fixings may be required depending on the type of surface you are mounting to. If in doubt please consult a professional
- Total width: 68cm - Inner width: 43cm (between pads) - Height: 48cm - Depth: 52cm (min)/62.5cm (max) - Grips: 12cm x 2.5cm - Mounting holes: 56cm x 24cm (widest points) - Please note, tools required for assembly are not included.
- Features an 8-grip position pull up station, VKR (vertical knee raise) station, dip station, parallels station and push up station
- 8 pull up hand grip positions: Pull up (pronated grip) wide, chin up (supinated grip) wide, pull up standard, chin up standard, neutral, reverse neutral, V-grip, V-grip close
- Thick cushions on arm pads and backrest for maximum comfort. Non-slip protective rubber feet for added stability. High density foam grips for improved grip and comfort
- Work your biceps, triceps, abs, shoulders, chest and back with different exercises. Ideal for muscle building, toning and strength training
- Dimensions (maximum): H 213cm x W 104 x D 170cm. Max user weight: 100kg. Freestanding design packs a complete home gym into one compact unit to fit your home workout area
- MULTIBLE USE & PORTABLE : These bars can be used for gym training, pull push ups, dips, V-sitting, folding, tuck, planche, handstand push ups and ab work outs. You can use them to erercise your full body in home,gym, garden and park.
- FULL BODY WORKOUT: The dip bars are perfect for full body bodyweight resistance exercises such as dips, push and pull ups, L-sits, knee and leg raises, stretches for working out your arms, abs, chest, shoulders and back.
- 4 LEVEL ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: We take care of different users of our product, the parallel bars have 4 levels height from 76 to 98 CM that you can set for different training easily.
- HIGH QUALITY & SAFE DESIGN: The high-quality functional dip stand bars are perfect designed with stable and different lengths dip stand station and stabilizing challenger bars.The parallel bars are perfect match with each other, so it won't tremble to keep users safe when exercising.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At POWER GUIDANCE, we fully stand behind our products. If you don't 100% love our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Gym Master Heavy Duty Multipurpose Dip Station - Free Standing. Suitable for A Wide Range Of Exercises
- Padded Hand Grips For Greater Comfort. Rubber Feet For Stability And Durability While Protecting Your Floor
- Wide Extended Base - Very Stable And Robust - Made from Heavy Gauge Steel with a Scratch Resistant Coating
- Large Loading Capacity of 150kgs
- Specifications: Height: 125cm, Width: 71cm, Depth 94cm, Distance between handles: 61.5cm. Length of padded grips: 25cm
- STABILITY IS KEY: Unlike other parallettes our paralletes has 50cm long base feet, which gives you more stability. Special design gives perfect angles. No wobbling = safer training. Comes with new type unslippery rubber end caps. Can be used on any surface (carpet, wooden floors, tiles, outdoors).
- IDEAL FOR Cross Fit, calisthenic style exercises, the comfortable 4cm (1.57") diameter bar reduce strain and allows longer workouts.
- Length 65cm x Height 80cm x Width 50cm. Made of Steel, heavy duty, perfect for commercial fitness centres and home gym of any size.
- SIMPLE TO USE - easy to assemble, no additional tools required.
- PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: Our parallettes are designed and made to last. In fact, we GUARANTEE their performance. If anything happens to your parallette set in the first 10 years of use, just let us know and we'll give you a 100% refund or a full replacement.
Top tips for buying the best dipping bars
Although the best dipping bars are not some of the most expensive exercise equipment out there they still cost some money hence you need to know how to choose the best one to buy. Here are some of the tips that will help you buy the best ones.
• Ease of use. Just like other exercise equipment, it’s very important to consider this before you buy the best dipping bars. Thankfully, before launching this equipment into the market brand makers also carry out a lot of research to ensure that they are making the best
• Effectiveness. The best dipping bars should also be effective enough to help you achieve your fines goals. If you are not able to achieve your goals, then the bars that you’ve bought may not be effective.
• Durable. Since most dipping bars are costly, it’s also important to buy one that will last long. There is no point in purchasing the best dipping bars again and gain. Once you buy one, it should be able to last you a very long time and ensure that you achieve what you want to make.
• Value. If you want to get value from the best dipping bars, then you need to invest in a very good machine. This means that instead of choosing bars made from cheap materials, you need to go for the ones that you are sure will provide you with value for your money.
• Weight and frame capacity. It’s also very important to look at the built quality of the best dipping bars. You need to ensure that the bars that you choose are made of up of strong metal tubing or strong metal that can easily accommodate your weight without any issue at all. When looking for one, the less plastic, the better.
• Grips. It’s also important to look at the kind of grips that the best dipping bars have. Generally speaking, the best dipping bars should have one of the main types of grips. From rubber grips to knurl metal grips, you can choose the one that you think is good for you.
• Base. You also need to pay close attention to the base of the dipping bars. The dipping bars that you choose should have a base that’s wide enough so that it does not wobble while dipping. As a matter of fact, some models will even come with angle feet so they can further prevent tripping over, wobbling or even falling. The base of the dipping bars should also feature rubber feet to prevent it from moving around while you are performing your exercises.
When looking or the best dipping bars, you should take your budget and needs into consideration. Since some users do not require the extra features that they have, there is no need of paying for them. However, if you are an advanced user, you might feel the need of including extra features so you can challenge yourself while working out. So, it’s important to find the right product for your needs. If you are shopping for the best dipping bars, it’s a handy tip to keep any that you find so you can review later. This will help you get the best one out there.