The Best Cat Trees
Since cats are naturally climbers and scratchers, these needs can’t be easily met when they’re indoors. Therefore, getting cheap cat trees for your cat can help satisfy their natural urges. Shopping for discount cat trees and cool cat trees for your cat means reading several reviews, uncovering the ins and outs of available configuration designs and studying different product features.
If you get the right cat tree, your cat will not only get plenty of entertainment and exercise but will also have a cosy space where it can enjoy lying.
Are you looking for a great cat trees bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying cat trees, please click here.
If you are looking for inexpensive cat trees, click here to read our in-depth review about the best.
Benefits of cat trees
• Great for cats of all ages. Whether you have a couple of cats, kittens, an older cat and adult cat, having the cheap cat trees for sale at home will enable each one of them to play to their satisfaction. While the young cats will play around with hanging toys and scratch the posts, the older ones can relax on the comfortable place and take a nap if they like. So if you have cats at home and you want to keep your best furniture, then the best thing to do is to get the best cat trees
• They are an ideal combination between rest and play. As we said before, cats can both play and rest in the best cat trees. As a matter of cat that’s the main reason why people purchase them: to ensure that they can play and feel entertained whenever they are at home. If at all they get tired they can also rest on these pieces of furniture.
• It’s fun to watch. In you love cats, then you can stand for hours while watching your cats play on the sturdy cat trees. It’s great to watch the cats make up their mind and to do unique things. And even things as simple as jumping around or following a fly can be very interesting to watch. It’s also good to place your cat tree within the seating room so that when your visitors are around, they can also enjoy watching them play and have a great time.
• The best cat trees will keep your cats healthy. Since cat trees and towers engage the muscles and other body parts of the cat, they will remain and be kept healthy while using the best cat trees. They will not only jump around but also stretches their bodies to keep in shape. This is not only good for their mental health but will also prevent any form of boredom that they may experience.
• It’s a unique addition to your home. Having the best cat trees and condos is also a stylish addition to your home. In any case, not many people have them inside their homes. Since it’s a good addition to your home, you’ll get so many compliments from friends and family members.
• Safety. Cats may also love a place where they can get away from other pets and people from the household. Thus, amazing cat trees and awesome cat trees will give them a place where they can feel secure if only for the moment.
Who should one buy a cat trees
Any home that has cat should consider buying cool cat trees for sale for their feline friend. Although cats are indoor pets, they still require mental stimulation and exercise just like any other pet out there. Since taking your cat pet outside for a walk might not make a lot of sense getting the cat trees and scratching posts will provide you with the most practical solution for your cat.
Unique cat trees for sale are also suitable for those who have cats that like to scratch the furniture since they provide safe and dedicated space for them to satisfy their urge. If you own a dog, there are chances that your cat will also like a place where they can get away from the dog. Since they are natural climbers, cats will appreciate having the right cat trees that they can climb regardless of whether there are other pets or not.
Different types of cat trees
Depending on your tastes and preferences, there are different types of cat trees that you can choose from. Here are the main types.
If you have multiple cats, then this is the best nice looking cat trees that you need to choose. These cat trees are not only tall structures but also special furniture with individual beddings and rooms for the cats. They are also suitable as beds since the cats will have spaces where they can sleep in. Cat condos will also have posts and other features where you can hang the toys and even keep them busy.
These types of small cat trees for large cats come with beddings that will help your cat to rest and sleep along with a scratch post that they can use for entertainment during the day. While the cat can sleep on the beddings, they can use the lounge during the day. Also, since they are smaller than the cat condos, they are suitable for only one or two cats.
Themed cat trees
These are the main best quality cat trees. However, with their different designs and tall structures, they are suitable for fun and entertainment. With several of them in the market, it’s easy to find island-themed or medieval structures.
Common features and activities that should be included in cheap cat trees and condos
When you are considering buying the best cat tree for your cat, it’s also very important to know that the kind of features that you need to include. You need to start by thinking about what they enjoy doing around the house. You can then buy a cat tree that has such features. Here are some of the most important things that you should include
A variety of cheap large cat trees and best quality cat trees come with hanging toys such as feather, balls, and fake animals. These toys, while moving, will grab the attention of the cat and entertain them a great deal. If this occurs, you’ll find your cat grabbing, batting and swatting them as they play with them. As compared to older cats, younger cats are usually much more fascinated with these toys. If your cat tree does not come with one, you can always attach one.
Has your cat ever climbed into a wrapping pair or a shoebox during a party in the house? Cats enjoy getting into and climbing around things. Because of this, most best-made cat trees and cat trees and toys come with tunnels that they can use for this. You, therefore, need to consider this when looking for the best cat trees.
Whether it’s the door frames or your furniture, cats cannot just stop scratching things. So, you need to choose a cat tree with a durable scratching rope that they can use for their scratching activities.
Since cats love to watch things from up, you need to choose a cat tree with the best perch. Many cat trees feature platforms and high perches that the cats normally use for their activities.
Taller cat trees and low-cost cat trees often come with several levels for your cat. These levels are generally connected by ramps that link to each other and since ramps help them to move from one level to another older cats love them so much. These levels are also suitable for multiple pet households as they offer several places where they can observe sit or even sleep on.
Most low priced cat trees also come fitted with boxed rooms where your furry friend can hide and sleep in. When they enter through these places, they’ll find some privacy. If you have large cats, your best-looking cat trees should have up to four sleeping areas.
How to clean and maintain the best cat trees
As a cat owner, maintaining and keeping your cat tree clean is a very important step. If you are wondering how to clean your cat tree here are few ways to do it.
Remove the cat hair from the tree. First, you need to take a brush and brush every carpeted area of your cat tree. Start at the top and brush as you move down. While doing this, you should not forget about the areas that your cat frequents such as the sides, perches, base, and scratching posts.
Vacuum the cat tree. Once you are through with brushing, you need to vacuum any other area that your brush might have missed. While vacuuming the entire tree ensure that you pay attention to the inside, the corners, and sides and any other tight places that you may have missed.
Remove the stains from the cat tree. Although cats are very lean animals, sometimes accidents can occur. If your cat pees, sprays or throws, your cat tree you may end up with a permanent stain that may require some work to remove. When it comes to handling stains, you need to use dish soap, hydrogen peroxide, scrubbing pads, paper towels, and enzymatic pet cleaner.
Cat tree cleaning tips
There are a lot of things that you can do to ensure that your cat trees are clean. Here are some of the most important tips to help you.
• You need to invest in a vacuum cleaner that’s specially designed to take care of pet hair.
• You also need to have specially designed sprays to take care of the odors.
• When cleaning the cat tees look for no toxic cleaning agents.
• Disassemble your cat tree once a year so you can carry out thorough cleaning.
Check out today’s top 10 cat trees deals below…
- ※DREAM KITTEN PLAYHOUSE: this Finether cat tree is a plush, vertical option for your cat to relax, exercise and have fun indoors, and it does not take up much space; the soft beige surface easily complements your home decor
- ※A SPOT FOR COMFORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: covered with faux fur that is super soft to the touch, this cat tree includes a round top perch with sides for a bird's eye view, a curved perch to cradle the cat, a dangling plush ball to play with, a condo to hide or relax, and a hammock and a platform for nap-time
- ※MADE TO LAST: made of high quality MDF and sturdy posts firmly hold the structure, this 5-tier structure can perfectly accommodate 3 cats (each less than 15 lbs) at the same time; this cat tree is non-toxic, safe for both your family and pets
- ※4 SISAL-COVERED SCRATCHING POSTS: the natural sisal rope on the curved perch surface cater to your cat's natural habit of scratching, let it sharpen its claws on the cat tree instead of your furniture and walls
- ※EASY&QUICK ASSEMBLY : easy to assemble with step by step instruction and tool included
- 🐾 【Stable and Safe】Four 3-inch diameter column take shape a stable structure. It's stable enough to allow your cat to climb and play. This cat activity center is made of safe and environment-friendly materials. Non-toxic particle board is covered with soft and skin-friendly plush, and posts are coiled with natural sisal.
- 🐾 【Overall Dimension】Cat tree size: (L)67*(W)54*(H)150cm. Bearing: 15Kg. It is tall enough to let your kittens play together.
- 🐾 【Multi-Function】Multi-layer tower meets the climbing nature of kittens, 60''/150cm with 3 x toy balls, 6 x Scratching post, 1 x hammock, 3 x Perch, 1 x Stair will give your furry friend a fun place to play, exercise or a warm house for a quiet cat nap.
- 🐾 【Easy Assembly】It is easy to assemble and the all required accessories and tools are included. You can quickly assemble the item and use it in a clear and easy-to-understand manual.
- 🐾 【Service】We have a warehouse in United Kingdom. You are covered by 30-day no risk money back guarantee and one-year manufacturer's warranty. Customer satisfaction is our top priority!
- High Quality, made from the 380G faux fur material with deluxe thick plush material, and posts coiled with good sisal rope.
- Durable and Sturdy,size:H138cm W50cm D35cm, features with big base board to ensure safety, solid structure hold the cat which under 3KG .
- Good to rest,multi level scratching tree post with cave sleeping area.Includes observation decks for your pets to lounge and rest on.
- Fun to play,hanging 4 mice add extra fun for cats. It gives indoor and outdoor cats alike a fun playground to let out all of their bundled up energy.
- Easy to assemble,comes with the accessories pack and item instruction, you can just install it easily without great DIY skills.
- EXCLUSIVE LUXURY FOR CATS: Your feline friends need a cosy home of their own to play, take a nap or jump around; this cat house is sure to be their dream-come-true
- STABILITY IS ALWAYS PRIORITY: Constructed by sturdy natural particle boards and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- ASSEMBLY CAN BE A BREEZE: All components are clearly marked, detailed instructions and tools are also provided - even a construction newbie can put this cat furniture together with ease
- ALL-IN-ONE RELAXING SPOT: Roomy condo, plush hammock and multiple perches offer luxurious napping experience; specially added fluffy toys and rope add so much more fun to their playtime
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We provide a customized and professional customer service before and after your purchase
- Sturdy Cat Tree with Scratching Posts - Strengthened with battens at the bottom for overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included to prevent risk of toppling
- Luxury Relaxing Area - Plush-covered basket and large condo provide prime lounging experience for your feline friends
- Climbing & Exercising - Sisal-wrapped scratching posts of each layer, bottom scratcher and extra toys allow your cats jump around and fully enjoy themselves
- Selected Material - Structured by CARB-certified particle boards covered with soft plush, this cat tree perfectly combines functionality and attractive appearance
- Ideal Sized Cat Furniture - 148 cm high, perfect for you kittens to relax and jump around; takes up 75 x 45 cm floor space; suitable for your living room, bedroom and living areas
- Sturdy and Stable --- Super solid construction, well balanced design, strong base, cats can easily and safely leap on or off this cat tree. It also comes with a wall anchor strap to attach it to the wall for extra stability when you have multiple cats using it.
- Multiple Layers and Multifunction --- The 118cm large-size cat tree offers four-layer platforms. With sisal scratching posts, a plush condo, a plush perch, a plush top platform, a hanging sisal rope, and a convenient sisal steps ladder, your cats can scratch, jump, climb, play, rest, and sleep on this single cat tree.
- Natural, Non-toxic Sisal, Reliable Protection --- The sisal rope wrapped scratching posts are perfect for sharpening of claws, removing the dead cells from the claw sheaths, and stretching their muscles and ligaments. As sisal will naturally attract the attention of cats, it can help to keep cats healthy and happy while helping them to stay away from your furniture, clothes, and shoes.
- High-quality Material --- Constructed of durable particle board, large cardboard tubes, sisal ropes, durable for scratching. Soft and skin-friendly plush surface offers a platform for your kitten to lounge and sleep comfortably.
- Easy to Assemble and Nice Looking --- Its attractive look will compliment any room in your house like a piece of nice pet furniture rather than a jungle gym. All the hardware and tools are included.
- COMFY HOME & ENTERTAINING TOWER: Two fluffy condos offer super soft and warm lounging spots; two fur balls can react to kittens' move intensively and draw their attention; sisal rope coiled posts help develop positive scratching habit; multi-layer tower meets the climbing nature of kittens; three top perches to enjoy the feeling of being at the top of the world
- SAFE & SECURE: This cat tree tower is made of safe and environment-friendly materials. Non-toxic particle board is covered with soft and skin-friendly plush, and posts are coiled with natural sisal. A strip is provided to attach the cat tree to the wall as the prevention of tipping over.
- STURDY & DURABLE: Features with 50 x 50 cm/ 20 x 20'' big base board to avoid wobbling or tipping over and ensures its stability; built in solid structure and with selected materials that can easily hold up to 20 kg / 44 lb; soft plush and durable sisal rope coiled posts strong enough and sturdy enough for your pets to play with.
- AMPLE SPACE: This multiple level cat tree is designed for more than one kitten to play at the same time. It expands the usable area vertically and offers more space for pets to climb and explore.This spacious cat tree tower can avoid kittens fighting for a place to lay and play.
- Easy to Assemble and Nice Looking: Its attractive look will compliment any room in your house like a piece of nice pet furniture. Don't worry about assembly of our cat condo,all the hardware and tools are included. Pls feel free to contact us if you have any trouble with this cat tree.
- Widened Top Perch - Plush and extra large top lounger with raised edge offers prime relaxation for your feline friends
- Thickened Scratch & Stretch Posts - Wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercise
- Dual Condo Playhouse - Creates a perfect hide-out and napping spot for your active kittens and cats
- Maximized Stability - Strengthened with battens at the bottom; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- Selected Material - Constructed by CARB-certified particle board, sturdy and healthy to use; overall sized 60 x 40 x 84 cm
- Please be aware of the products sold by unauthorized sellers rather than Yaheetech. They may be selling fake and inferior products to you. We have neither authorized nor supplied for any other sellers to sell this product under our brand.
- Skyscraper of cat tower: This 100.5-inch high large cat tree allows 2-3 adult cats to play at the same time. It expands the usable activity space vertically and offers more room for pets to climb and explore. The sky lounger provides your cats with VIP seat for the panorama view of the room or outside the window and the feeling of being at the top of the world.
- Quality material: We care of your pets as much as you do. Yaheetech cat tree tower is made of safe and eco-friendly materials. Non-toxic E1 particle board construction with skin-friendly plush fabric covering and natural sisal coiled posts offer your beloved pets a safe living and playing space.
- Comfy & Entertaining: Two roomy condos are prepared for a little R&R and two baskets offer a different napping spot option. Sisal-covered posts and pads help develop positive scratching habit. Fur balls with bells attached to perches with elastic cords can respond to cats' punches intensively and draw their attention.
- Sturdy & Durable: Our cat tree with basket features a 60 x 45.5 cm/ 23.6 x 18'' big baseboard to avoid wobbling or tipping over. A safety strap is provided to attach the cat tree to the wall for extra stability. Extra-strong sisal is strong and sturdy enough for your pets to play with.
- Give Your Cute Kitty A Comfy Home! - Large size of 100 x 90 x 165 cm (W x D x H); this cat tree provides enough space for almost all cats of different ages and sizes
- Still Sturdy & Stable Even Your Cats Are Overactive - The base is made of high quality chipboard and the anti-toppling strap included to secure the stability of the entire cat tree; rounded corners of each board prevents harm to you & your felines
- Scratching Posts - Natural sisal covered posts satisfy cats' instinct for scratching and rubbing, spare your furniture from their sharp claws
- Relax & Lounge Comfortably - Equipped with a plush cat house, hanging basket and cozy perches, even the pickiest cat can always find itself a pleasant space
- Fun to Play - Multi-leveled design allows your cats to freely jump, climb and explore around their cat tower, cozy tunnel and ball with bell provide even more options for your cats to enjoy themselves
Top tips for buying the best cat trees
Now that you understand the different types of cat trees and the one that’s most suitable for you, here are some of the most important tips for choosing the best5 one.
• Support. When it comes to buying the best cat trees, you need to look for something sturdy and robust enough for your cat. It’s very important to check out the weight limit then choose one that can comfortably support the number of cats that you have. The bases and support should also be robust enough to prevent breaking or falling. Plus, make sure that it has a wide bases and is constructed using the best quality material. This will ensure that you have a durable cat tree that your cats can enjoy for a very long time.
• Size. Just as we have mentioned about, there are three main types of cat trees. You, therefore, need to figure out how many cats will use it so you can get then that’s suitable for your needs. You also need to consider your home space so you don’t buy something that will occupy all the space that you have. For safety, find the right height for your cats.
• Features. It’s also important to consider buying the design that will match your home and your cat’s preference. Some of the features that you can look for include little hangers and scratch posts that your cat can use. The best design should also include features such as ladders, perches, tunnels, and even large platforms that your cat can use to avoid slipping or falling.
• Price. This is a very important consideration when it comes to buying the best cat trees. You need to choose something that you can afford. You need to ensure that you’ve set a reasonable budget for the kind of cat tree that you need. Although you should not overpay, you need to ensure that you don’t scrimp or buy something low in quality.
• Durability. Since your cats are going to use this cat tree daily, you need t,o find something that’s stable and durable enough. Ensure that you read all the reviews out there and double-check the construction materials, so you end up with something durable. The reviews that customers write will tell you whether the cat tree will last long or not.
• Assembly. If you want a cat tree is easy to set up, you need to ensure that the cat tree comes with everything that you require for setting it up. You also need to look for easy to follow and clear directions. Remember, if you have to bring in a technician to do it, it means you’ll have to part with extra cash.
That’s all about the best cat trees. If you are shopping for the best one, it’s a handy tip to keep any that you consider inside the basket so you can review later.