The Best Bathroom Mirror
Although bathroom mirrors are often considered a final touch, no bathroom is perfect without a mirror. The best bathroom mirror is also one of the essential additions to any house. While a large 36×36 bathroom mirror can help create a sense of spaciousness in the room, an elegant mirror can be the focal point of a modern bathroom.
Are you looking for a great bathroom mirror bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying bathroom mirror products, please click here.
However, with a wide range of illuminated bathroom mirrors and black bathroom mirrors currently in the market, choosing the best one can be a bit challenging. Thankfully, whatever your budget, space, and style are you can always find the right bathroom mirror for you. If you are looking for the best bathroom mirror, click here to read our in-depth guide.
Benefits of a bathroom mirror
• Provides an illusion of more space. It’s true that the bathroom is the smallest room in the house. However, adding the best bathroom mirror over the sink can help create an illusion of space and add depth to a small space. Installing a 42-inch wide bathroom mirror can, therefore, make the bathroom appear to double its size.
• A bathroom mirror is a very good alternative to artwork. If you are thinking of adding some artwork into your bathroom, but you are not interested in investing money, then a bathroom mirror can greatly help you. If you install a bathroom mirror cabinet on one wall of the bathroom, it can create an illusion of artwork of the sort. Besides the best bathroom mirrors can also help balance the space.
• Adding storage space. If your bathroom is small, a mirrored walled cabinet can be the perfect solution for your storage space. Through the mirrored cabinets, you can get the ability to hide storage space behind the bathroom. For instance, you can use the space to store things such as sanitary products of different sizes and shapes.
• Bathroom mirrors have hygienic benefits. Having the best 28×36 bathroom mirror also means that you’ll enjoy hygienic benefits in your bathroom. For instance, installing one in the bathroom means you can get a close shave, shiny smile, and groomed hair. You can also check your teeth before stepping out of the house.
• Bathroom mirror can add light. A good backlit bathroom mirror can also provide additional light for any dark space within your house. After reflecting the light in the room, it will bounce it back to other areas of the room, thus making the room brighter than it should be. To achieve this, you may install mirrors on opposite sides of the wall.
• Versatile. Apart from applying your makeup, you can always use your bathroom mirror for several other things. Since they have some degree of magnification, you can always get a better view of your face while shaving or plucking the hair.
Types of bathroom mirrors
Framed bathroom mirrors. This is perhaps one of the most basic types of bathroom mirrors. Unlike other mirrors, framed bathroom mirrors a have a wide variety of designs; thus, you can easily choose that could suit your taste and preference.
Bathroom mirror with lights. These kinds of bathroom mirrors have built-in lighting that’s ideal for a contemporary bathroom. In case your bathroom requires extra lighting, then a lighted bathroom mirrors should be the perfect option. While looking into this kind of mirror, you can feel like a celebrity.
Fogless mirrors. While there are a number of ways to make your bathroom mirrors UK fog-free, the best way to prevent this is to install a fogless bathroom mirror. Fogless bathroom mirrors are capable of completely reducing or eliminating the amount of condensation that might form on your mirror.
Free standing bathroom mirror. Unlike other mirrors these mirrors are not installed into any wall; hence can be moved around the entire room. Since you don’t have to lean over the sink or the wash basin, they are quite convenient for putting up makeup and for dressing. Apart from being lighter, they are also smaller as well. They are best suited for bigger bathrooms where there is more space.
Cabinet bathroom mirrors. Since these mirrors are the biggest space savers, they are quite popular with those who have smaller rooms. They can either be big enough to install a full-size cabinet or small enough to fit just wash basin. They provide a lot of storage space where you can store things such as towels, toiletries, medicines, among other products.
Make a bathroom mirror. Also known as vanity mirror, a make-up mirror is a small type of mirror that you can hang on a pedestal that sits on the dresser. Usually double-sided, it comes with a magnifying glass on one side.
LED bathroom mirror. Due to the flexibility that LED lighting normally provides, you are not6 just limited to a range of rectangular and square bathroom mirrors. As compared to other bulbs LEDs are quite smaller. This means they can be placed anywhere within the room. This means you have a lot of freedom to be creative with the kind of design that you want. With a LED bathroom mirror you’ll not only brighten up your bathroom, but you’ll also make it feel more relaxing and spacious as well.
Apart from these other types of bathroom mirrors include pivot mirrors, frameless mirrors, ledge mirrors, hanging bathroom mirror, black bathroom mirror with shelf and Venetian mirrors, among others.
How to maintain and clean your large bathroom mirrors
Do you know that the bathroom mirror can do a lot to a simple bathroom? Apart from creating an illusion of space, the best bathroom mirrors contemporary can act as a great piece of art. This is why it’s important to maintain them and keep them clean so they can continue to do what they are meant to do effectively. Here are some of the tips that you can apply to take care of your bathroom mirror.
Use clean, warm water and a soft rag or paper towel. When it comes to cleaning your bathroom mirrors, even old newspapers can significantly work. However, you need to avoid using gritty or old rags which are likely to scratch the surface of the bathroom mirror and render it ineffective. Other materials that you should not use on your chrome bathroom mirror include scraper and emery cloth.
Ventilate the areas where the modern bathroom mirrors have been installed. This is particularly meant to prevent your mirrors from creating moisture which can potentially damage them.
Avoid using heavy cleaning solutions. When it comes to cleaning your bathroom mirrors, you need to steer clear of solutions that contain chlorine bleach, ammonia, or any other strong chemical.
Do not apply a cleaner directly to the mirror. If you want to use a cleaner while cleaning your bathroom mirror, avoid applying it directly to the mirror. This is because most of them will flow down the mirror and enter the edges and the seams thus damaging the mirror in the long run. You either need to dilute the cleaner first with some water or spray it on a clean of cloth and use the same to clean the bathroom mirrors.
For a beveled bathroom mirror, use a microfiber towel or lint-free cloth to remove the dust. This is perhaps one of the best methods of removing fingerprints, smudges, and other marks that may be found on your bathroom mirrors. You also need to inspect the tilting bathroom mirror at least once a month to check if it has scratches or chipped parts.
Post cleaning procedure. As the final cleaning step, you need to inspect your swivel bathroom mirror at all the angles and corners for any residue, streaks, or leftover grime if you find any spray a small amount of cleaning detergent or solution and wipe it clean as quickly as possible.
Mistakes to avoid while cleaning bathroom mirrors
Avoid waxing the best bathroom mirrors. When it comes to cleaning bathroom mirrors wax offs or wax ins isn’t suitable. This is because the circular motion normally redeposits debris and dust from your cloth back to the surface, thereby leaving streaks. For clean results, make sure you clean using an S pattern while wiping from the top to the bottom.
Spray the solution on the cloth and not directly on the mirror. This is to prevent the liquid seeping through the seams or creating black tarnish marks that may affect and eventually destroy the trendy bathroom mirrors or the narrow bathroom mirror.
After cleaning hang damp towels outside. If you hang damp towels inside the bathroom after cleaning, they are likely to breed bacterial and mildew that might make them smell.
Check out today’s top 10 bathroom mirror deals below…
- PREMIUM QUALITY: BESTOPE Makeup mirror is designed with natural soft lights and the high definition mirror is so clear that you can see every detail of your face. The ABS plastic case is more durable than the normal plastic, which gives the mirror a long lifespan.
- Magnifying Mirror: There are 2 magnifying panels (2X/3X magnification) for you to see clearly when applying fine makeup details, like eyeliner, lip liner and eyeshadow that requires blending.
- Built-in LED Lights: There are 21 LED lights in the mirror and the brightness can be adjusted by the touch sensor switch, just touch the sensor switch to dim or bright the LED lights. It is perfect for applying your makeup in poorly lit areas.
- 180-DEGREE ROTATION: The lighted makeup mirror stands on your countertop can be easily adjusted and fixed a perfect and comfortable viewing angle. Trifold and detachable design makes you can take it anywhere you go.
- DUAL POWER SUPPLY: This Led mirror can either operated by 4 pcs AAA batteries (not included) or USB cable (USB cable included), the mirror cannot store power itself
- Kitchen & Home
- This LED lights make up / cosmetic mirror is adjustable for many angles up to 180 Degrees. Comes with a small detachable 10X magnification / magnifying spot mirror
- Bright LED lighted mirror helps provide a clean, bright and clear reflection for make up
- Portable, lightweight, cordless -Powered by 4 x AA Batteries(NOT included)
- Double switch - On/Off switch and Touch sensor switch
- Measurements - Height 27cm, Width 17cm, Depth 12cm, Spot Mirror dia. 9cm
- Natural daylight LED - 16 bright, and energy-efficient LEDs providing the natural light you will encounter through the day
- Powerful 10x magnification - allows you to focus in on a specific section of your face, Ideal for applying eye makeup and precise tweezing. Suitable for all ages
- Advanced Locking suction - 360° rotation, fully adjustable to any desired angle or position. Airtight-seal suction cup provides a secure attachment
- Cordless and portable - compact, Battery operated, square distortion-free glass mirror; when folded, when folded, takes up no space in your luggage. Comes with travel pouch!
- Satisfaction GUARANTEED - 100% no-hassle money back guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, we will give you a full refund
- Size: 6" * 10"when all folded open. 4.9" * 6.1" when all folded closed
- 8pcs led lights.Light powered by CR2032*2 battery(included for testing)
- Compact mirror
- Travel mirror
- Glass mirro
- Thickness: 3mm
- Size: 210mm x 297mm / A4
- Finish: Mirror (One side only, please remove protective film on delivery)
- Suitable for: Splash backs, sign making, bathroom and kitchen walls and cladding, bedroom walls, motor homes, stables, bedrooms, gymnasiums, dance studios, schools, doors, gardens, changing rooms, door wardrobes and many more.
- (Note: Customer is fully away that distortion can potentially be caused from short distances and by not affixing to flat, even surfaces)
- Shave in the fog with this spacious 16 * 16 cm shower shaving mirror from Mirrorvana. Your new mirror is treated with a FOG RESISTANT COATING giving you that perfect fog free shaving experience. *Respraying is required after the initial coating has worn off.
- Adjustable and INSTALLS IN SECONDS on your bedroom or bathroom countertop, vanity or wall. Suction mechanism WORKS BEST ON FLAT & NON-POROUS surfaces like glass, granite tiles or marble.
- AWESOME GIFT IDEA for your husband, brother, son, father, grandfather, boyfriend, guy friend, best friend or just YOU!
- LIGHT AND COMPACT making it super convenient for travel. Our mirror is also shatter-proof which means you'll never have to deal with broken glass and risk accidentally hurting yourself.
- GREAT GIFT FOR GUYS - Mirrorvana mirrors make perfect presents. Save even more when you BUY IN BULK. Get yours now before they're all gone!
- Size: 120 x 45cm (1200 x 450mm), approximately 48 x 18" inches.
- Mirror Depth: 4mm (0.4cm) mirror glass (not plastic/acrylic) with smooth edges.
- Drilled Holes: This mirror has 4 drilled holes for the purpose of securing the mirror to the wall using the wall hanging fixings provided. The diameter of each drilled hole is 7mm. The drilled holes are positioned 38mm from the mirror edge to the hole centre.
- Mirror Wall Hanging Fixings: A chrome effect cap mirror wall hanging fixing kit is included with each mirror. The kit consists of x 4 screws, x 4 rawl plugs, x 4 spacers, 4 grommets, 4 x chrome caps. The mirror can be hung either landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical). Detailed wall hanging instructions are included.
- Also Available in the following sizes: 35 x 25cm Rectangle, 45 x 30cm Rectangle, 40 x 50cm Rectangle, 60 x 45cm Rectangle, 50 x 70cm Rectangle, 90 x 45cm Rectangle, 60 x 90cm Rectangle, 120 x 30cm Rectangle, 120 x 35cm Rectangle, 120 x 45cm Rectangle, 120 x 60cm Rectangle, 60 x 60cm Square, 40cm Dia Circle, 60cm Dia Circle, 60 x 45cm Oval, 50 x 70cm Arched
- 🎁【New Upgraded, 100% No Fog】Based on too many customer complaints, we upgrade our fog free mirror again. The anti-fog coating can instantly disperse the steam to avoid it getting blurred. Also, for better fog free, each fogless shower mirror with an anti fog spray. Remind again, the spray agent not a empty bottle, Please add 15ML-20ML pure water to liquefy the anti-fog agent .
- 🎁【Strong Suction Cups】Designed not to rust and discolor with stainless steel materials of the edge of the mirror can stave off rusting and add the service life. Unlike other universal mirror, GlobaLink shower shaving mirror has 3 powerful suction cups in the back of the suction cup mirror. It is flexible enough to install and remove.
- 🎁【Easy to Install and Use】No tools needed. Just clean and dry the nonporous surface and then press the edge of the fogless mirror. No marks left or damages caused to the wall after remove. No need to warm up before each use, start your work right away. Please tear up the protective film on the surface of the mirror before use. Don't use the glass cleaner or any other solvent cleaner to wipe the mirror.
- 🎁【Two Uses of One Product】GlobaLink Fogless Shower Mirror with Integrated Razor Hook. Convenient shelf to place your razor, sponge or tweezers so they are always accessible. A humanized design not only for those but also for necklace and bracelet.
- 🎁【Lifetime Guarantee】GlobLink Team offers a 100% satisfied guarantee. We cherish every customer. You won't regret this purchase. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We want you to be perfectly satisfied with your purchases.
Tips for buying the best luxury bathroom mirrors
• Size. Whether you are choosing a large bathroom mirror with lights, framed bathroom mirror, or cabinet bathroom mirror, you need to consider the space that you are going to fill up with the mirror. For instance, if you are going to install it above a sink, you should ensure that the size fits the wall space well.
• Illumination. If your bathroom has minimal light, then you need to consider buying LED lighting bathroom mirror that can boost the lighting that you already have. If you search well, you’ll even find small lighted mirrors that you can ensure in your bathroom.
• Defogging features. Since most bathrooms become humid while taking a shower, you need to go for a mirror that has defogging features.
• Material. This is also another very important feature that you need to consider when choosing a wall mounted bathroom mirror, elegant bathroom mirrors, or white bathroom mirror with shelf. Some of the best mirrors to choose are the ones made of wood and stainless steel.
• Price. When you have decided you want to purchase beautiful bathroom mirrors, hinged bathroom mirror or 40 x 60 bathroom mirror, you need to know the price and compare them with your budget. Since there are a variety of choices available, you are always spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a bathroom mirror that suites your budget.
As one of the most important elements in the bathrooms, a huge bathroom mirror or circular bathroom mirror with light can either improve your bathroom or make it look bad. It’s, therefore, very important to choose the best bathroom mirror. If your bathroom is small, avoid oversized bathroom mirrors. When looking for the best bathroom mirrors for sale, it’s advisable to put any you’ll consider in a basket so you can review later.