The Best Bathroom Cabinets In 2020
One of the best ways to improve the functionality and look of your bathroom is through the addition of the best bathroom cabinets. To use the small space in your bathroom efficiently, you can custom build or add stock or cabinetry. You can also purchase and install a bathroom cabinet to help you organise and spice up your master bathroom.
Are you looking for a great bathroom cabinets bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying bathroom cabinets, please click here.
Plus, you can simply improve the cabinet that you already have by investing in more matching and attractive accessories. Regardless of your tastes and preferences, when it comes to tall bathroom cabinets, there is always something or you. If you are looking or the best bathroom cabinets UK, click here to read our in-depth review.
Why you need the best cheap bathroom cabinets
Although optimizing your bathroom space may not be your main concern, floor standing bathroom cabinets can still be the best option if you want to change your ordinary bathroom into something special. A custom made bathroom cabinet can change a master bathroom into something that you’ll never want to leave every morning. This can include sinks and other accompanying vanities such as floor to ceiling cabinets and everything that you need to make the time you spend in your bathroom enjoyable. If you can afford, the sky is just the limit when it comes to installing the best modern bathroom cabinets.
Benefits of the best bathroom cabinets
Whether you want to use custom-built or stock cabinets, you can use the space inside your bathroom well. Here are some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy when you install the best bathroom cabinets near me.
• They’ll help you save space. One of the major reasons why people add bathroom cabinets for small bathrooms is to effectively use the space available. Providing storage for things such as hair dryers, towels, toilet paper rolls and other toiletries will significantly reduce the kind of clutter that’s common in most bathrooms.
• They are usually low cost. When it comes to the kind of storage that they provide, the best contemporary bathroom cabinets are usually low costs. Since they are versatile, they are the perfect fit for any kind of bathroom as they can fit in any space or colour restriction. You can also choose from a variety of features such as mirrors, shelves, steam resistant pads and even install lighting to make finding things easy.
• Practicality. Apart from reducing all the clutter inside the bathroom, the best bathroom cabinets make a lot of sense, especially for keeping things instead of making them strewn all over the bathroom. Well-designed big bathroom cabinets will also make it easy to keep quick access to the things that you need on a day-today basis.
• They will make the small space look bigger. If your bathroom doesn’t have enough light, then it might look smaller and more cramped. But if you have an overhead light, you can add more mirrors onto your tall floor standing bathroom cabinets to make space look bigger.
• Floating cabinets can provide you with personality. There is a new trend in the best bathroom cabinets that involves installing floating cabinets. These are the kind of cabinets mounted on the walls with no legs so that they appear as if they’re floating. Although this does not have any functional benefit, it’s increasingly gaining popularity because of its unique touch.
• The best bathroom cabinets for sale keep the bathroom cleaner. Installing at least one or two best bathroom cabinets will not only open up the open counter space but will also ensure that your bathroom gets a cleaner overall look. By clearing up the counter space, it will also be easier to wipe or clean the countertop.
Types of the best bathroom cabinets
If you are looking for ideas of the best custom made bathroom cabinets, then here are some of the most common types of bathroom cabinets that are currently in the market.
Insert style bathroom cabinets
Since these are one of the most specialized types of cabinets, they are always the most costly. Although they are beautiful, they may significantly cut back on the amount of storage space that you’ll have. But if you are looking for high-quality bathroom cabinets, then you may consider them
Lowered style bathroom cabinets
While lowered style bathroom cabinets are made with a slatted look, the slats are carefully set next to one another with some bit of ventilation between them since some home owners prefer to have ventilation between the cabinets, these style of cabinets will not only provide you with a sense of style but also the airiness that you deserve.
Metal style quality bathroom cabinets
If you are looking to achieve a modern, retro and industrial look for your bathroom, then the best way to do this is by installing a metal bathroom cabinet. You can upgrade your bathroom to a new level just by using metal cabinet makeover.
Basic wood style bathroom cabinets
Some of the most popular narrow floor standing bathroom cabinets are the basic wood style. Apart from being convenient, these cabinets are also easy to use. With so many different types of colours, wood and stains that you can use, you can easily create the look that you want and enjoy having the best bathroom cabinet. Whether you have a traditional or modern bathroom, wood bathroom cabinets are still the best.
Distressed style kitchen and bathroom cabinets
If you are looking for farmhouse or shabby style, then you’ll definitely choose the distressed style bathroom cabinets. In most instances, this look is complemented with large metal accessories, large mirrors, and crystal clear lighting fixtures. While it’s a common look in most country style and farmhouse homes, it’s a look that can assume many different kinds of décor and styles.
Flat style bathroom cabinets
Flat style bathroom design cabinets are a simple design for fuss-free elegant design. As compared to other types, very minimal detailing and hardware are used, thus making them the best choice for contemporary, modern and industrial style bathrooms. Typically made of budget-friendly laminate and wood they normally come in a range of colours and designs.
How to organize your bathroom cabinets
Although keeping your bathroom organized and clean can be a huge challenge, by using some simple organization tips you can quickly take charge of the messy state of your bathroom cabinets and countertops and keep all your bathroom accessories within reach. Here are the steps to follow.
1. Remove all items from your cabinets and counters. The first step towards organizing your floor mounted bathroom cabinets is removing all the items from your cabinets and countertops and placing them in a single pile. This will provide you with a general idea of the inventory and volume items that you have inside the cabinets. You also need to do way with all the items that you no longer need and only keep the ones that are useful.
2. Group the items that you want to keep. You need to arrange all the items that you want to keep into different categories depending on the different products that you own. Examples of these items include bath and facial skincare, hair care, medicines, make ups, body care, among others.
3. Get clear storage containers that will fit inside your bathroom cabinet. Measure your wooden bathroom cabinets freestanding and look for the storage containers that will fit inside them. By doing this, you’ll rest assured that all the items that you have will fit inside them. The common types of containers that you may use include clear plastics, plastic baskets and wicker baskets. Once you are done, you need to fill in each container with the same types of products.
4. Label each container. Depending on the categories of the products that you have, it’s very important to label each container. For solid plastics, glass and metal containers, adhesive labels will work just fine.
5. Insert a pull shelf underneath your sink. You can buy a tow tiered rollout shelf and use it to make roll-out shelf that can significantly help you maximize the use of the space beneath your bathroom sink. By going for wide bottom shelves, you will create room for tall items such as straighteners, brushes and other cleaning products.
6. Install an extra curtain rod for towels. Instead of keeping the towels inside the bathroom cabinets, install an extra curtain rod for them. This is the ideal way of preventing the curtains from cluttering your bathroom. You can mount the bar behind the curtain so that towels dry drip inside the tab.
Check out today’s top 10 bathroom cabinets deals below…
- STYLISH SPACE-SAVING BATHROOM WALL CABINET: Keep your toiletries and essentials neatly stored away with this Grey & Bamboo Double Mirrored Bathroom Cabinet from Christow. Compact and wall-mountable to take up minimal space.
- GREY & NATURAL BAMBOO FINISH: Durable composite wood construction with a grey-painted finish, natural bamboo top and tongue-and-groove style panels. Contemporary design makes it a stylish choice for any bathroom setting.
- DOUBLE MIRRORED DOORS: Cabinet features two mirrored doors so that you can see yourself when you're scrubbing your teeth, brushing your hair and getting ready. Mirrored design makes it perfect for mounting above a bathroom sink.
- PACKED WITH STORAGE SPACE: Cupboard contains two shelves, including a height-adjustable shelf to store toiletries and essentials. Cabinet also has an external shelf which is perfect for displaying a soap dish, flannel and decorative objects.
- ASSEMBLED SIZE: H58cm x W56cm x D13cm. Simple to assemble using the fixings and instructions included. If you have any questions about the wall cabinet, or any other products in the Christow collection, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- This wall mounted bathroom cabinet is designed to mix function with style perfect for any bathroom
- Stylish White finish wooden bathroom cabinet with 2 mirrored doors & shelf
- The mirrored door has a chrome handle for that classy look
- Packed flat for home assembly
- Dimensions: W56cm x D13cm x H58cm
- Product Colour: Silver
- Product Size: H 45 x W 45 x D 13 Cm Approx.
- Product Material: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Product Brand: Home Discount
- Product Cleaning Instructions: Wipe With A Dry Cloth
- EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL: Need a towel after your shower? Toilet paper ran out? Now you don’t need to run to another room to get them, as this storage cabinet with a large capacity can stow all your necessary supplies in the bathroom
- SEE THE BEAUTY IN SIMPLICITY: You can't deny that all-white cabinets bring a fresh and calm feeling to your bathroom; the clean lines and simple silhouette add elegance and can easily match your beach theme or country style
- STABILITY BEFORE EVERYTHING: Crafted of high-strength fiberboard (E1 grade) and delicate details that enhance the stability, this cabinet promises a long service life; an anti-tip kit is included so you don’t need to worry about kids tipping it over
- UP TO YOU: How high is the space for storage? You decide. An adjustable shelf design is in the cabinet behind the door, and 3 heights are available to fit your varying needs ranging from short paper rolls to high lotions
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: VASAGLE provides professional customer service before and after purchase; don't wait any longer and enjoy it now!
- CRISPY WHITE FURNITURE IS THE BEST OPTION TO GIVE YOUR BATHROOM LOOK A GREAT LOOK.
- ALL CABINETS COME FLAT PACKED.
- MADE OF MEDIUM DENSITY FIBERBOARD (MDF).
- SINGLE DOOR AND DOUBLE DOOR CABINETS ARE WALL MOUNTED, WHILE OTHERS ARE FREE STANDING FLOOR CABINETS.
- MODERN, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN - Unlike traditional bathroom mirrors that look old and outdated, ours boasts of a frameless design that gives your bathroom a sleek and streamlined appearance.
- SORTS BATHROOM ITEMS - Declutter your bathroom quickly by storing your shampoo, soap, aftershave bottles, medicine, shaver, powder, skin cream, and hair spray inside our spacious bathroom cabinet.
- BUILT TO LAST - Our mirrored bathroom storage unit is made of stainless steel, which has a strong resistance against rust, stains, and abrasion, ensuring that it looks and feels new all the time.
- EASY TO MOUNT - This mirrored cabinet comes with all the mounting screws you will need for setting up the whole piece. There's no need to buy additional screws and tools from the hardware store.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR HOMEOWNERS - Can't think of a suitable gift for a close friend or loved one? Our mirrored bathroom cabinet makes an excellent present for housewarming parties, weddings, and Christmas.
- Product Colour: White
- Product Size: See Description
- Product Material: MDF
- Product Brand: Home Discount
- Product Cleaning Instructions: Wipe With A Dry Cloth.Two inner shelves
- Each piece of board is coated with varnish on both sides to give a smooth surface. With coated surface, this storage cupboard is moisture-proof and very suitable for use in bathroom
- This unit can be fixed on the wall. All you need to do is to drill two holes on the wall, and then just fixed it with screws. With 2 mirrored doors, it is convenient for you to make up or shave
- Includes a separator insert for the cupboard, which allows 3 different height configuration to meet any requirement
- This storage cabinet is well packed with thickened carton package. Provided with detailed and illustrated instructions, numbered parts and all required accessories for assembly which ensures an easy and worry free experience
- Dimensions: 56 x 13 x 58 cm (W x D x H). This cabinet can be placed in the hall, dining room, bedroom, bathroom etc. With its simple but elegant appearance, this item can perfectly match any room décor
- Product Colour: White
- Product Size: H 47 x W 57 x D 18 Cm Approx.
- Product Material: MDF
- Product Brand: Bath Vida
- Product Cleaning Instructions: Wipe With A Dry Cloth
- DIMENSIONS: 56CM X13CM X 58CM, FLAT PACK INSTRUCTIONS
- IT CAN CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUR BATHROOM STYLISH DESIGN SPACE SAVING DESIGN MDF CONSTRUCTION
- FOR HIDING THOSE BATH PRODUCTS DOES NOT TAKE A LOT OF SPACE
- A PREMIUM HOME FURNITURE INSPIRED BY THE DISTINCTIVE NEW STYLE,
- CHARACTERISED BY A SIMPLICITY AND FUNCTIONALITY CLEAN LINES AND CRISP WHITE FINISH
www.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk - Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Top tips for buying the best bathroom cabinets
Choosing the right discount bathroom cabinets can make or break bathroom makeover or renovation. When it comes to choosing the best wall mounted bathroom cabinets sale, you need to strike a balance between the design and your needs. You also need to have an aesthetically pleasing feature that will improve your bathroom space into luxury interior design.
• Cabinet quality grades. Just like the kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets come in four different types of grades names RTA, stock, custom and semi-custom. It’s, therefore, very important to consider this before buying the best bathroom cabinets.
• Bathroom cabinet drawers. Irrespective of the grade you opt for, you need to choose a well-constructed cabinet with some good drawers fitted at the bottom. Check and confirm that the drawers are snug in their box and that they can open and glide smoothly. When they are fully extended, they should not shag.
• Finishes and cabinet materials. Bathrooms are prone to constant wear and tear; thus, it’s very important to choose the materials and finishes that can withstand water, heat and moisture exposure. However, your budget will always determine the kind of options that you have.
• Accessories, doors and other hardware. Decorative enhancements and door styles can also significantly improve the looks of the best bathroom cabinets. From modern to craftsman, there are several door options that you can choose.
• Cabinet style. You also need to consider what you’ll be storing in your bathroom cabinet and choose the cabinet that best suits your style.
That’s all about the best bathroom cabinets. Always remember that there are no right or wrong choices when it comes to bathroom cabinets. If you are looking for one, it’s advisable to keep any that you consider inside the basket so you can review it later.